[4]

Why is the victim looked at like a criminal while the criminal walks with his head high?.

◇◇◇◇◇

"I have asked you to leave me at the hotel". She said frowning when the old large gate opens as their car enters inside

"Ap hamare mehmaan hain, hamare gaon me aaye hain app ko kaise kahin or chor dein(you are my guest and you have come to my village how can I leave you at some other place)?". He replied softly as the car stops once they were in the haveli (mansion)

She didn't miss how this time his grammar was right. He smiles at her shocked expression at his proper speech. Obviously after she corrected him in that month he had worked hard on it for some reasons.

She sighs.

They both descend down from the car towards another large door of the haveli which opens soon. He watches as every single member came running greeting him with hugs and kisses.

"Yeh hoor kon (who's this angel)?". An elder woman said coming in front of her looking at her with her warm eyes

"Mehmaan hai meri (she is a my guest)". He replied smiling looking at her as he nodded assuring

The older woman lips breaks into a beautiful smile as she reads some dua patting her head giving her blessing.

"Pakheyr (welcome), hoor". His grandmother said smiling

"Yeh hoor Nahi hai (she is not an angel), Daadi Jaan (grandmother). She is a witch". She heard her annoying voice as she watches his wife descending down the stairs

She raises her eyebrows because this time she is wearing much appropriate clothes with a shawl covering her whole. Her head covered and she actually looks someone who has never step out of the boundary of the set values.

Not that it was true.

If she hasn't had the first encounter and with her experience in knowing the people by their faces she would have thought that she was just some innocent woman who lives in the village. But she was opposite her eyes held something evil in them and the way they depict that she held pride a little too much for a normal person.

"She is the one who my husband insulted me for". His wife said angrily glaring at her but her eyes watered when other looks at her

"Zalaan". He heard his Agha Jaan angry voice as he came in view standing in front of him seething in anger, "I have taught you better than to allow a stranger to insult your wife and look down at her. She is your respect and responsibility don't you know how her parents trusted us to give us their precious daughter?".

Before he can speak the door opens and in runs his daughter and his heart clench as he looks at his daughter.
Mahzala stops as her eyes widen looking at Ambreen.

"Ambreen". Mahzala said running towards her

Just as she near Ambreen went to her knees and she crushes in her chest. She wraps her arms around her pulling her tighter to herself to feel her comfort against her as she wished for.  She closes her eyes inhaling her baby scent.

"I missed you so much". Mahzala mumble sniffing

Her heart clench, "Sorry for being late".

"Zarrgiya". Her father called softly wanting her in his hands as he had craved for this whole time

Mahzala turns her head a little looking at him with tears in her eyes, "No, you didn't came. I called you so many times but you never came for me. I don't want to talk to you".