Chapter 2 (Short Chapter)

*ding* The bell rang and all the attention turned to (Y/n). A boy with an eyepatch, a girl with purple hair and an particular old man all looked at me.

Eyepatch: Welcome!

(Y/n): Hey

Eyepatch: P-please sit down sir and well will be over with you right away

(Y/n): Cheers

(Y/n) approached a table for two in the corner, near the window and sat down. (Y/n) quickly browsed through the menu drinks and food but their was really no point because ghouls hated normal food. The purple girl from earlier approached with a cold glare.

Purple: Could I get you anything?

(Y/n): Yeah just a coffee will be fine thanks.

The girl's glare was even more intensified after you said you wanted coffee since it was the only drink a ghoul could enjoy like a human. The girl went behind the counter and started making your coffee.

*timeskip*

A few minutes past and then his coffee was ready. This time, eyepatch bring your coffee over from the counter.

Eyepatch: Here is your coffee, enjoy

(Y/n): Thanks

Eyepatch soon scurried off back into the staff only room and leaving you with your coffee. Soon most of Anteiku's Customers all left and the only person that was left was (Y/n). (Y/n) had the last sip of his coffee, stood up and went for the door. On his way out a particular scent was picked up by (Y/n)'s nose. Like the scent of a ghoul.

Eyepatch: Please come again! He waved

(Y/n): Thanks for the coffee and by the way are you guys ghouls?

All the employees all stopped what they were doing and all stared at (Y/n).
(Y/n): Ah Shit.
Then (Y/n) blacked out...

(A/n): Hello! This is my first story and I might have very slow updates but I will try to get updates out frequently depending how much time I have and what happens with school etc. Thanks for reading. And also your abilities will be listed next chapter and it won't be a short chapter. See ya!