Chapter 10

Kai waved a note right in front of (Y/n)'s face which looked like a very childish template. I snatched right of him and read the note.

"Kaneki, lets enjoy dinner at midnight tonight. I already brought the women you were speaking with in the park. Why don't the three of us have an enjoyable evening together?"

(Y/n): Kaneki? Oh no. He's fallen right into this trap.

Kai: He mentioned this Kaneki character which I don't know who he is but-

(Y/n): I know him.

Kai looked up at me.

Kai: Then why would he want this Kaneki person? *tilts head*

(Y/n): He wants him because he is a half Ghoul half Human. His 'scent' gave him some sort of 'high'.

Kai: That's some freaky shit.

(Y/n): *looks at his watch* 12:05. We better move, we are already late.

Kai: He mentioned something about being in a church and the closest church to where I found the note would just be right over there.

Kai pointed to a nearby church that was about 3 blocks away.

(Y/n): Alright, lets hope he says his prayers...

(Y/n) and Kai made their way over to the church which was very easy to spot since there was illuminated lights coming from inside. (Y/n) and Kai scaled buildings and jumped gaps until they reached a vantage point which gave a clear view inside the church. It was hard to tell from what was happening since the windows were tinted but a fight broke out.

(Y/n): Tsukiyama is already in a fight with some other ghoul. You wanna intervene or let them pass, your call.

Kai: Intervene, I want some action.

(Y/n): Alrighty then.

(Y/n) walked back a few steps and turned around, ready to jump from his vantage point and bust through the window. (Y/n) sprinted toward the church then jumped with height and speed. He braced for the impact and burst through the window, rolling on landing and activating his Kagune.

Touka: (Y/n)!?

(Y/n): Touka!?

Touka: Why are you here?

(Y/n): Lets just say I've got a job that includes killing this cunt *points to Tsukiyama recovering from Touka's attack*

Kai soon jumped though the window and activated his Kagune.

(Y/n): Oh and he's here.

Kai: Sup.

Touka: Whatever it may be just help kill this guy!

(Y/n): Yessir.

Touka: I'm a female you idiot!

(Y/n): I know.

Touka just pouted and I chuckled a little.

Tsukiyama: Ho? More guests to join the feast! How amazing you are here to join dinner with us this evening!

(Y/n): Shut up. This will be you're last dinner.

(Y/n) charged full force with his Rinkaku Kagune and jabbed Tsukiyama. He dodged all of them and rushed (Y/n) with his Kokaku. (Y/n) parried his Kagune and (Y/n) slashed his Kagune at Tsukiyama. He got a few good this which made Tsukiyama lose his balance and focus but that didn't stop him. Tsukiyama went into a rage and full speed ran at (Y/n).