1

Jennie opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the brightest of the room. She was about to lift up half of her body when she felt someone holding one of her hands. She looks at the man resting his head while holding her hand tightly against his cheek. She was about to try removing it when she heard a grasp across the room.

"J-Jennie is awake!" The middle aged woman shouted. That is when she was aware that a lot of people are inside the room. All of them wakes up in their sleep with a speed of light and walk towards her bed.

Her attention was diverted when the man holding her hand wakes up and looks at her with so much concern lacing around her eyes.

"Y-you're awake! Thank God!" The man hugs her tightly while tears are coming out from his eyes

"You don't know how worried I was!" The man whispered to her. She was confused. so much confused.

She looks at the other people while the man is still hugging her as if afraid to let her go.

They are asking a lot of questions. She can't grasp what are they saying. Her head begins to feel pain.

Just when they notice that she was not answering a single question, all of them stop for a minute, "Jennie, are you okay?"

The man hugging her also felt tensed and looks at her, "Hey, you okay?"

Then, she dropped the bomb.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" She said confusingly.