Sombra x Reader (Part 1)

(You are a programmer, you have a job with a big company but you are a small employee and deal with a bunch of other employees that basically use you, Sombra breaks into your apartment and steals your computer.)

It'd been a long day at work, non stop being asked to fix bugs for other people's programs, trying to show them how to fix it themselves, even when they clearly just wanted you to do their work, but you were too kind to decline your aid. You told yourself that they would learn one day, and maybe when that day came they would thank you for helping them. Fortunately, you weren't that blind but just struggled with confrontation, and it made you simmer with anger.
You adjusted the strap of your computer bag as you grabbed the key from your pocked, jamming it into the lock and twisting the key with frustration. You were too caught up in your own thoughts to notice the sound of something moving on the other side of the door.
Your anger turned to panic as you looked around the room, it appeared as though a hurricane had whipped through the apartment, papers, clothing and books were thrown everywhere, some of this looked like it'd been done out of anger rather than searching... You kind of just stood there, examining the room carefully, something wasn't quite right here. Glancing over into the kitchen there was a bottle of tequila on the counter, a shot glass empty but recently used sitting beside it.
Interesting because you didn't own any alcohol.
As you approached it, you could see faint fingerprints on the glass and you pulled out your phone to take a picture when you felt the cold round barrel of a gun against the back of your head.
"I'm gonna have to stop you right there chica" an accented voice said from behind you.
Dropping everything you raised your hands where they could be seen. She chuckled and instructed you to turn around.  
She was close to your height, maybe a little shorter. Her neon purple clothing and matching makeup made her look strange for a burglar. Your eyes trailed her arm holding the gun, her nails looked strange, and that material... was that electromagnetic microchip fabric? 
Her eyes scanned your face quizzically, something odd in her eyes but she shrugged and waved her gun towards your computer bag. "Give me your computer."
You paled, swallowed dryly and tried to take a step back, only to bump into the counter awkwardly. She took a step forward, leaning into you and reached into your computer bag snatching your computer before you could say a word.
Her face was close enough that you could smell the tequila on her breath as she smirked and disappeared right in front of you. 
You let out a breath you were holding and quickly scanned the room again, not entirely convinced she was gone. Quickly reaching down to grab your phone you noticed the screen was black with a weird symbol on it, the touchpad wasn't working, and you panicked as you checked everything else in your apartment that was electronic, only to find that nothing was functional and everything was marked with the symbol.
Trying to think rationally you grabbed a piece of scrap paper from the floor near your desk and started writing down every little detail you remembered and grabbed a plastic bag to put the fingerprint shot glass in. You would take it to the police in the morning. Right now there was too much on your mind, between having your apartment broken into and your work colleagues giving you their work, you just sighed and checked your wallet. You didn't want to stay here the night, it didn't feel safe, and you had enough for a couple nights at a motel.
Grabbing a duffel bag from your closet you shove in a few sets of clothes, toiletries, broken phone and the finger prints shot glass.
--
You sat on the hotel bed against the headboard, glancing around wearily in the darkened room. You'd already checked the lock on the door and managed to drag a chair in front of it for good measure. The broken phone sat next to you on the covers, with that strange symbol still shimmering on the screen. You had tried to sleep, but the break in was bothering you, making you toss and turn with paranoia. 
Your phone rings, startling you in the silence.  
You glance at your phone noticing that it still has a purple skull on it, but now there's an 'answer call' button. 

Hesitating for a moment, you reach for the phone.

You click the answer button and hold the phone to your ear.

"Who is this?"
"You know who this is, Y/N." A familiar accent replies somewhat urgent. "You're in trouble, I'm coming to pick you up."
You can faintly hear footsteps walking down the hall when you pull your ear from the phone. "Why should I trust you." You whisper scrambling out of bed and towards the door. 
"Because I found something in your code that is going to get you killed if you don't listen to me." 
"You don't seem to trust me enough to even give me your name, how can I be sure you're not going to harm me yourself."
Silence for a moment, then "Sombra. My name is Sombra."
"Is that you on the other side of the door?" I ask, lifting the chair out of the way and glancing through the peep hole, which was covered by something.
There's a loud thump on the other side of the door, makes you jump back from the door. 

There's a moment of silence before the electronic lock of the hotel door clicks into the unlocked position and the door swings open to reveal Sombra standing over a body in the hallway. 

She who steps over the body into the room and closes the door behind her. "Get your stuff we gotta go."