not a chapter

Oh my lord.
I am sorry for not updating.
I blame my laziness for it.
I'll get updating soon.

I reccomend these animes to you though.
_

________________________________________

• Haikyuu!!!

( Desc= A volleyball anime.)

• Charlotte

( Desc= The people here have powers and abillities, a boy has usen it to cheat and was later on invited to a unknown school after one found out. )

• The Ones Within ☆

( Desc= 8 Streamers of their own speciality were invited to play a game. They didn't have a choice, even if they declined they would still be brought there. )

• Gakeun Babysitters

( Desc=  A peaceful anime that contains a babysitter club. )

• Assination Classroom

( Desc=  A group of high school students that were placed in the lowest grade class, ,E. They had a duty to kill their non-human teacher. )

• A Silent Voice

( Desc=  A deaf girl has entered the pre-school, a boy who was a bully was also in the same class, the movie is about their history. )

• Plastic Memories

( Desc= Find out yourself lol, didn't watch it yet. )

• Let Me Eat Your Pancreas

( Desc=  A guy was about to lose his friend, and this is all about their relarionship. )

• Anohana

( Desc= It was said that it was the 'saddest' anime ever but I didn't watch it yet. Go check it out. )

• Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boys

( Outburst Dreamer Boys )

(Desc=  It's about five guys who has their own imagination and is processing their friendship with a girl who came to their school recently who joined their "Hero" Club. )

• Hoshiai no Sora

( Desc= It's about a softball tennis club. )

• Asteroid in Love

( Desc= It's about a girl who dreamt to own a asteroid and is in the astronomy club with her friends discovering new things about astronomy and geoscience. )

• Anne-Happy

( Desc=  A peaceful anime consisting a girl in her highschool life with her friends. )