Chapter 1

3rd Pov

The Iris Orthodoxy, a nation who is now split into two other, one join Crimson Axis, the other join Azur Lane. But in this nation appear the First Shipboy. Every shipgirls of every nations of the world already meet him, and everyone fall in love towards him, but they were jealous that he was in Iris Orthodoxy. When the nation split, every shipgirls hope he join their side but his sisters who is fighting each other, it was too hard for him to choose so he go away and stay neutral. 

The Faction Azur Lane and Crimson Axis try their best to retrieve him, with no success, they gave him the nickname of "The Ghost of the Sea". One day, Azur Lane discover a signal of Sirens, they sent shipgirls and they come back saying that they were already destroy. Clemenceau or (Y/N) already destroy them.

This amount of power increase the research. No sign of him for now. Because he is alone, he have no side, his ammunation begin to go down, there is no maintenance of his ship, and since the ship is connected to the person, he receive big disease. If he get into a battle again, he will use the last ammunation he have. If he ask for the help of a faction, he know they will help him only if he join them.

He was on the Pacific, travel on the sea and he cough into his hand and there is blood on his hand. He cannot stay neutral any longer because he will die soon if he is didn't get a maintenance. Until his vision become dark and he fall on his ship unconscious. But he was near of a battle who will arrive soon against Azur Lane and Crimson Axis.

And then, Azur Lane and Crimson Axis are now fighting. It's only a question of time before one side found him.

Vichya Dominion and Iris Libre are also fighting. Jean Bart and Richelieu fight each other and they saw on the fog a shadow of a ship. For now they didn't care until Richelieu decide to go away to help her allies and fire at the water to cover her retreat. Jean Bart look at the shadow and go to the ship, when she can see the ship, she gasp and quickly go on it and what she saw is her brother who cough blood. She grab ropes and attach them to her ship to drag his ship. She grab him and place him on her ship.

She return to the fleet with at her side the ship of her brother and on her ship her brother. The Ironblood, Sakura Empire and Vichya Dominion shipgirls look at her and saw the ship. Some of them go to her ship, took her brother and place him on Akagi Carrier and some grab ropes to help her drag his ship.

But the Azur Lane shipgirls also see them dragging the ship and launch an attack to get him. But this attack was counter and Crimson Axis achieve to leave the battle but with the one they search for a long time.

Crimson Axis Pov

(Y/N) was on a bed on the carrier of Akagi, he was watch by her, Kaga and his siser Jean Bart. He cough a lot and blood go out. The blood is wash by a tissue use by Akagi.

Jean Bart: How many time until we reach the base ?

She said with a worried tone

Akagi: Few hours

Jean Bart: That's too long!

Kaga: Calm down, you do not help him by doing this

Jean Bart look at her, calm herself and hug her brother. Akagi and Kaga walk away letting her with her brother. Jean Bart stop the hug and sit down next to her brother. She heard someone walking behind her, she turn the head to see Bismarck.

Bismarck: Finally found him

Jean Bart nod and Bismarck sit next to her

Bismarck: How many time it takes 

Jean Bart: Too much

Bismarck: We wait for a chance to win, we finally have one

Jean Bart: All we have to do now is to convince him to join us

Bismarck: I think he know he has no choice.

Jean Bart: You love him right ?

Bismarck look at her with a blush on her face

Bismarck: Maybe.

Jean Bart smile at her

Jean Bart: That's fine, after all, all you need to accept is to share him

Bismarck look at her

Jean Bart: You know everyone love him and he will surely have a harem

Bismarck think and get up to go back at her ship

Timeskip

The fleet come back at the base with the ship of (Y/N). Manjuu immediatly begin to repair his ship and (Y/N) is moved to the infirmary. Now it's only a question of time before he wake up.