Chapter 5

I thank Whirlpool24 of DeviantArt for helping me.

Hanna shouted in protest as they managed to gag her and tie her up even better with Elias using his powers to freeze the ropes in place. They found another sled for Sven to pull and put her in the back of it. Elias, Aaron, Adeline and Laura rode with Kristen back to the trolls. Elias looked around at the scenery thinking about the last time he was near this area. Back after his accident with Aaron and he rode on his father's horse with him while Aaron was held on the other horse by their mother. He saw the steam vents as they came into view and Sven slowed down.

"Hello everyone. We're back," Kristen called out to the clearing.

After she spoke, several rocks rolled past Elias, Aaron, Adeline and Hanna. Hanna muffled and shrieked as one rolled between her legs and tried to make a break for it. Elias shot some ice on the ground and made her slip. Hanna grunted in pain as she rolled over and glared daggers at him.

"Kristen's back." One female troll exclaimed excitedly to the group.

"And look, she brought that man back. And he's looking a lot better," A male troll said and pointed to Aaron who waved to them.

"Yes he's fine now but we need to talk to Grand Pabbie. Where is he?" Kristin asked them.

"I am here," Grand Pabbie said to him and walked forward, "Hello Elias, Aaron. It pleases my heart to see you both well now."

"Thank you sir," Elias said as he smiled at his brother and then looked back at him, "But we're here on another matter. Her."

Grand Pabbie looked past them to see Kristen and Adeline dragging Hanna forward. She kicked up wind at them and shrieked like a mad woman. Grand Pabbie looked at her in surprise and sighed.

"Oh yes, I thought I felt another magic in this land," Grand Pabbie grimly said as he waddled forward.

He put his hands on her now burnt head and brought up her history for them all to see. He saw the moment she drank from the spring and then pulled that image out. One troll brought a blue crystal over to him and the magic went right into it. He sighed from the work and nodded to Elias. He, in turn, untied the gag from her mouth. She yelled and then just blew normally in his face. He stood up and walked away from her. She looked around in confusion and tried to flex her fingers to bring a whirlwind, but nothing happened.

"What did you do to me?!" Hanna screamed at the Grand Pabbie as he put the crystal in a box.

"I removed the curse that gave you your powers," He calmly explained, "And made it so the spring won't work for you ever again."

"What?! How dare you!" Hanna shrieked at him and tried to get loose from her ropes.

"And there's more," Laura said to her, "Now that I know where it is, I'm going to have that spring blocked off so no one else will ever use it again."

"Oh that's just like you! Any time I like anything, you take it from me," Hanna spat at her.

"And another thing, I'm going to have mother and father strip you of your royal status," Laura said as she pointed at her in the face like a child, "You will still live at the palace but you will move to the servants quarters and work as a stable girl instead."

"NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Hanna screamed and cried, "Please sister, don't do that to me!"

"Maybe having some real work will put things in perspective for you," Laura said as she stood tall and pulled Hanna up, "Now get in that sled and I don't want to hear one more word out of you!"

Hanna sobbed at her whole situation as she did as Laura said. Laura looked at Grand Pabbie and bowed to him in respect. Then she walked back to the sled to sit down.