Chapter Four

I feel myself slowly waking up. The sunlight keeps pouring in. I should of bought thick black curtains not white thin ones. Stupid me. I roll over and see Mr.Maxwell beside me... Naked. Oh my god why did I sleep with him! No. Oh god why? Don't get me wrong it was amazing but it shouldn't have happened.

I get out of bed an throw some sweats on and a tank top put my hair in a messy bun. I slowly creep out of the room without looking back.

As I shut the door I feel like I can breath again.

Wait did we use protection? I'm sure we did considering he is a smart man. I sigh. I plopped down on my couch and lay my head back.

You know what I'll tell him this can't happen again. Oh god I have work on Monday with him. This day couldn't start off any worse. Just as I thought that the devil himself comes out of the door sweats hanging low.

I just turn to stare at the ceiling.

Then I hear him clear his throat and walk towards me and sit next to me.

"So about last night.." he starts off but I cut him off by saying, "It never happened. Since we are clear on this you can go Mr. maxwell see you on Monday." I state flatly feeling disgusted with myself.

"I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm not going anywhere. You are mine Ariana. We did sleep together and it was amazing so never say it never happened." He says in a slightly angry tone.

I could feel his eye staring at me.

"As far as I know you are a stranger to me. You won't explain why I almost got killed last. Why I was kidnapped for being in your presence. You say I'm yours yet you won't tell me anything. You my friend can go to hell." I say getting up from the couch. I feel tight grip on my wrist and yanks me down on his lap.

"Fine. You want to know?" He says slowly.

I nod.

"I am in the mafia I'm the leader of my group. My father and grandfather was leader and the title passed down to me." He says carefully while watching my face.

I process this and ask, "But you run that company why be gang leader when your already rich?"

"My family has made many enemies which you did encounter last night. I need to protect my family so I accepted the next in line leader. If I didn't we would be easy targets and be dead by now." He says in a rather scary calm voice.

"I think you should go." I say in a dead tone of voice.

He nods and lifts me up an sets me on the couch. He walks away in to my bed room a minute later he emerges out fully clothed.

He just stands there and looks at me. I refuse to look up because he dragged me in a dangerous game I don't want to play.

After a few moments he speaks up, "I'll let you be to think about all this but I'm not going anywhere Ariana. You are mine and no one else's. I will be damned other wise. I'm sorry you got dragged in to this but I just can't let you go. I promise I will protect you from harm when your around me. I will have people look after you when I'm not around.

I'll see you soon and at work Monday. If you don't show up I will come here and be forced to drag you out myself." He says in a luring deep voice.

He turns to my front door opens it. He looks back at me but I can't even look at him. He turns and walks out and shuts it.

How can you be so demanding to one person an take over ones life? Like they have no choice. That pisses me off to no end! What right does he have an to drag me into this mess.

I sigh.

I get up off the couch and walk back to my room. I lay down and wrap my covers around me then close my eyes. I'm to stressed for all this I'm sure this isn't good for my health. I need some more sleep because obviously 7 hours is not enough.

So much for skipping Monday for being 'sick'. I don't need my door busted down from this lunatic mobster.

I close my eyes and dirft off to a sleep from this nightmare and maxwell is the devil.