1

(Here teeth does not have space in between two of them.)

 "Sky, come on I told you. We have to head out. I have to get meat." My foster mom said. I nodded before I walked to my room. I grabbed my backpack and a hat. I looked at a mirror. I have long white hair, bright blue eyes, and pale skin like I have never seen the sun. I put my hair up into a high messy bun and put a blue hat over my hair to hide it. 

I put my backpack on my back before I put my hands in my jean pockets. I was wearing faded blue jeans from wearing them too much, a black shirt, and black-white shoes. I walked out of my room and into the main part of the home that I'm living in. 

"Come on. We have to go now." Miss. Gray said. I nodded and followed her out of the house or apartment. "Alright, first stop, the library." Miss. Gray said. I nodded as I followed her to the library. All our stops aren't too far from the home that I'm now in so we don't have that far to walk. 

When we walked inside the library, Miss. Gray walked over to the section that has her favorite type of books and I walked over to the section that has books for kids my age. I'm thirteen years old, so all the books that I'm into are in that spot. 

They have the whole twilight books and more there. I looked over all the books that are on the shelves. That's when I found one that caught my eye. It was 'You will be mine' by Natasha Preston. I grabbed it and looked at the back of it. I smiled as I looked back at the shelves. That's when I saw another one by her. It's 'The Cabin'.

I grabbed that one before I walked to the counter. I put the books on the counter before I took my bag off of my back. I took my library card out of my wallet which is in one of the pouches of my backpack. 

One of the librarians walked to the other side of the counter. I gave her my card after she checked those two books. I put those two books in my bag as she gave me the card back. 

"There you go huh," she said. I smiled and grabbed the paper that showed when they were due. put the card and the paper in my wallet before I put everything away. I zipped my bag up and put it on my back again. That's when Miss. Gray came over and checked out a book herself. 

"Alright, we have to go and get more meat from the locker that is called 'Meat Cute'." Miss. Gray said. I nodded and followed her across the road to see the building there. When she opened the door, a bell rang. 

When we got inside the smell of meat filled my nose. "Good afternoon, how can I help you two?" a man asked. I looked to see that he has all white hair like me. "Hi, I'd like to get six pounds of beef please." Miss. Gray said. He nodded and started to get the meat ready for Miss. Gray. 

Her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller i.d then at me. Her face told me it all. It was my social worker. "Can you finish the order? I have to take this," she said. I nodded as I saw that my theory was right. It's my social worker. 

I walked up to the counter. "Is that all for you two?" the man asked. "She also would like some of the beef sticks," I said. He nodded and started to put some in a bag. "Is that either?" he asked. I nodded. 

That's when Miss. Gray came back into the room. "Alright, that should be all. Skylar, I thought I told you not to wear that hat." Miss. Gray said as she grabbed it off of my head making the hair in my bun fall. "Here you go." the man said. I looked to see that he was staring at me. I shook it off. 

Miss. Gray paid for the meat. "Oh and that was your social worker. She found you another placement." Miss. Gray said. "I can finally get rid of you." She said as she grabbed the meat. I nodded. I looked at the guy again. He gave me this weird look before I walked out of the shop with Miss. Gray behind me. 

I felt like Miss. Gray was pushing me. "Now, let's get you to my place so you can pack up your shit." Miss. Gray said. She never liked me. She had this nice version of her when she's around other people. 

When we got to her place which is just across the road from the meat locker, I ran to my room and started to pack my things. I looked out the window to see the man from the meat locker standing outside of the door talking to another man. He looked over at the window and saw me. He started to talk again before pointing at me. The other man turned around and nodded. 

"Hey, bitch. Do you have your shit ready? Your social worker is here." Miss. Gray said. I nodded and grabbed my bags; a backpack and a trash bag. 

I walked out of my room and out of the apartment. I walked out of the door to see my social worker there. "Nice to see you again," she said. I nodded as we walked out of the apartment building. 

"You can put your bags in the trunk. I have to talk to Miss. Gray." she said. I nodded and walked to the back of the car. I opened the trunk and waited for the door to open all the way. I placed my backpack in there before my gaze went back to the locker. The guy looked at me. The trash bag still in my hand. I took a breath before I threw the trash bag in the back with my backpack. 

I closed the trunk and backed away from the car. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that the first guy was still there and the other one wasn't. 

"You ready for your new placement?" my social worker asked. I looked at her then at the man before nodding. I walked to the right side of the car that was closer to the man. I climbed into the driver's seat and closed the door behind me. "Seatbelt," she said. I nodded and put my seat belt on. 

"Alright, let's go to your new placement," she said before she drove off.