9

When I got down the stairs, Joan was in the kitchen sipping on what looked like more wine. "Alright, Skylar. I'll take you to school today." Jared said. I nodded and walked out of the house. I put my bags in the back before I climbed into the passenger seat. 

"She's mad isn't she," I said when Jared started to drive. "Yeah, she isn't the happiest, because you weren't with us long," he said. I nodded as we pulled up to the school. "Well, it's not your fault. Have a nice day." Jared said. I nodded and climbed out of the car. 

I grabbed my two bags before I walked away from the car. "Look, everyone, The freak is here. And with a trash bag." Grace said. She then pushed me to the ground. I fell on my stomach. I looked up to see a man standing across the street. I've seen him before too. In front of the meat cute before I was brought to my last placement. 

I got up from the ground and grabbed my other bag.  "Whatever, freak. See you at lunch." Grace said before she walked away. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the office. "Hi, Skylar. Nice to see you again." Harper said. "Can I leave this bag in here? I was adopted and this was the only bag I had." I said showing her the trash bag. "Sure, huh. I'm happy for you." Harper said. 

I smiled and walked to her side of the counter. "Where do you want me to put the bag?" I asked. "You can leave it behind my desk. So, who adopted you?" She questioned. "A guy named Blaine," I said as I put the bag down behind her desk. 

"See you after school," Harper said. I nodded and walked out of the office. I walked right to my first class. "Good morning, Skylar. If you want you can start drawing. Since I saw that you were done with the one Friday, I want you now to draw something that is Disney related." Mr. Greene said. I nodded and started to draw. 

When the bell rang, Grace and everyone else in the room came. I tried to ignore them and keep on drawing. I guess drawing is one of the ways that I can get away from the people that are back talking. 

*Blaine's View*

"How is she?" I asked Julien as I took a sip of coffee with hot sauce and brain juice. "She looked happy to get out of that placement. But right when her old foster dad left a kid pushed her over. She fell on the ground on her stomach. She saw that I was standing there." Julien said. "Is she okay? From the kid pushing her." I questioned. 

"Who's brains did you just eat?" he asked. "Some yoga instructor, can you please tell me?" I asked as I took another sip. "She's fine. She walked off and is in school." Julien said. I nodded and finished off the coffee. "You ready to pick her up after school?" 

I looked up at him. "Speaking of. I have to go and make sure the room is ready. Then I'll have to hang out until it's time for me to pick her up." I said. "I might do some yoga, try to work off this brain before I pick her up," I said as I got up from the table that I was sitting one. 

"Alright, if you need me to do anything, call me," Julien said. I nodded. "Boss, who are you going to feed?" he asked. "I have leftover yoga girl that I just had at my place. I'm thinking about using her. Someone with no PSTD. Skylar doesn't need any of that." I said before I walked out of the shop. 

*Sky's View*

It's been four hours of school and it's already been hell. I'm here at lunch minding my only business, eating, and reading one of the books that I got from the library a while ago. "What was with that trash bag this morning?" Grave asked. 

"That's none of your business," I said as I took a bite of a sandwich. She grabbed the book out of my hand. I looked up at her. "Well, look at what we have her. The freak is reading about murder. Is that what's in the trash bag?" Grace asked. "That is nothing that you need to know." 

She started to rip pages out of the book. "That's not mine," I said. "Oh, is this some dead person's book?" Grace asked. She kept on ripping the pages out. "Opps." She said. She laughed and walked away. I grabbed all the pages that she ripped out and the cover of the once book. 

I tried to calm down as I put what is left in my bag. I took a breath and took another bite of my sandwich. Grace walked back over to me when I put my sandwich down. "Listen freak. You better start to answer my questions." She said as she grabbed my milk. 

She then dumped my milk on my lunch. "Have fun with a soggy lunch," she said as she put the cart back on my tray. "Bye loser," she said before she walked away. I grabbed my bag and stood up. I put my bag on my back and grabbed my tray. I dumped my tray and put it in the right place. 

"Sorry, about Grace." A voice said from behind me. I turned to see a guy in my dance class and some other classes. 

"I'm Noah," he said

"I'm Noah," he said. I gave him a small nod as I walked past him. "Look, I'm sorry for how Grace is treating you. It's not right or nice what so ever." Noah said. "And why are you telling me this?" I questioned. "Because I was together with Grace a year before you came here. I try to tell the people that she's mean to, that I'm sorry." He said. "Whatever, I have to get to class," I said. "Here let me walk with you." he said.