011, WHY IS EVERYONE UP

011, articles + imessage

IS JUDE BELLINGHAM CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH HIS SO-CALLED "FRIEND"?

jude bellingham has recently been seen out basically everyday with blake ramos, model and sister of the footballer sergio ramos. the pair has already confirmed multiple times they're just friends, but what we've been seeing the past couple of days says different!

the twenty year old model flew out to qatar for the world cup, and has been present in the matches that england has had so far, cheering the team (specifically jude might we say 👀👀) on. they've been spotted in multiple locations together, one on one, or even with friends. meanwhile jude's girlfriend is nowhere to be seen! is sabrina carpenter that busy that she can't come visit her boyfriend? she better hurry before he gets snatched up!

JUDE BELLINGHAM AND BLAKE RAMOS' FREQUENT OUTINGS SPARK RELATIONSHIP RUMORS!

rumors are swirling as footballer jude bellingham and model blake ramos have been spotted together on numerous occasions, raising eyebrows and igniting speculation about the nature of their relationship. the twist? jude is currently in a committed relationship with his girlfriend, sabrina carpenter. what could possibly be going on between these two?

fans and paparazzi alike have been buzzing with excitement as photos of jude and blake enjoying each other's company flood social media. from cozy dinner dates at restaurants to late-night strolls along the beach, it seems like they can't get enough of each other's company.

while both of them have remained tight-lipped about the nature of their bond, their undeniable chemistry has not gone unnoticed. witness accounts reveal stolen glances, playful banter, and an undeniable connection between the two. is it just a close friendship, or is there something more romantic blossoming beneath the surface?

sources close to the couple jude and sabrina, insist that there is no trouble in paradise, but the evidence seems to suggest otherwise. will this newfound closeness between jude and blake lead to a shocking breakup, or is there a reasonable explanation for their frequent hangouts? only time will tell.

as fans eagerly await an official statement from either party, one thing is for certain, the jude and blake saga is quickly becoming one of the most talked-about stories. stay tuned as we continue to unravel the mystery behind this unexpected connection!

HOMEWRECKER ALLEGATIONS, IS BLAKE RAMOS BREAKING APART A RELATIONSHIP?

hold onto your seats, folks, because we've got some explosive gossip brewing! famous model blake ramos finds herself at the center of controversy as rumors swirl about her alleged homewrecker status? the whispers suggest that blake may be involved in a romantic entanglement with jude bellingham as paparazzi continue to capture stolen glances and intimate moments between the pair, the public's curiosity reaching an all-time high. is blake intentionally tearing apart sabrina carpenter's relationship? or are these sightings mere coincidences and innocent outings between friends?

while blake has yet to address the brewing scandal, the court of public opinion has already begun casting judgment. social media platforms are abuzz with fans taking sides, with some accusing ramos of being a homewrecker, while others defend her innocence, claiming it's all a misunderstanding. for the truth to be revealed, stay tuned!

IMESSAGE GC
yo neymar sunny innit 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 + blakey

jacky poo,
so i wake up right
unlock my phone
take a picture of myself
bc hello im jack grealish??
and then i see HUNDREDS of
articles ab how jude is cheating
on sabrina and blake is a
homewrecker?? 😦

rice rice baby,
its 3 in the morning why
tf ru up and fym u just
woke up

jadey,
never did i ever think
i'd see jack using "😦"

starboy,
WHY IS THERE
ARTICLES OF THAT??
bro wtf

jacky poo,
i fell asleep early
last night thats why 🥱🥱
OHH U MEAN THE ARTICLES
man idk

starboy,
im gonna strangle him

scouser,
whats happening guys hi 😘
nvm i just scrolled up
where tf are jude and blake

rice rice baby,
WHY IS EVERYONE UP
someone wake jude and blake
up too 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

weather boy,
on it 😁

AUTHORS NOTE,
HII IM BACK 🤞 sorry for being
so inactive me and my boyfriend broke
up and i wanred to die 😊😊😊 (still
do) anyways men suck all they do is
disappoint BUT ALSO I HAVE SO
MANY PLANS FOR THIS BOOK!!