Fukami-san is Right Behind You!

After Wadanohara skipped off, you thought about what she said. "Fukami... maybe he started the rumor... nah, he would never. And he seems to... like me a lot?" You thought to yoursel even more while you made your way to the castle. "As in... he wants me as his girlfriend?" You froze and blushed in embarrassment. "That- I would've... never thought that. I don't hate it, of course. But maybe if he was still-"
You heard footsteps behind you. You turned around and didn't see a thing, so you continued on.
And there is was again.
The footsteps.
Once again, you turned around to see nothing.
"Ok maybe I'm putting WAY too much thought into this." You whispered to yourself. "Or maybe, someone found out?!" You started to panic, then tried to calm yourself down. "No.... I can't make an assumption like that." You finally made it to the castle and walked inside.
You tried not to interact with anyone in the castle and go straight to your room. It was a success. You laid down on your bed in your dark room.
But then you heard something.
Something running around your room.
You quickly shot up from your bed and looked around. "Hello? Anyone there?" You called out.
No answer.
You decided to ignore it, but then you heard it again.
"I can hear you! What do you want from me?" You called out again.
You stood up and tried to walk around your room.
Before you walk anywhere, tentacles wrapped around you. One holding your waist, and another covering your mouth. You could tell it was Fukami. In a sinister voice, he said to you,
"Mikotsu has given me the ability to control you, to make you mine. She told me herself, she wanted ME to corrupt you... (Y/N), I see through your disguise... I want you... to join us, (Y/N)..."