Sleep Well, (Y/N)-chan~

"Y-you..." You couldn't believe it. He knew your secret. Before you could say another word, you were pressed down onto your bed. Fukami pinned down your arms with his tentacles and was on top of you. "You know, (Y/N)-chan, I've always liked you. I've always loved you-" You nervously interrupted him. "F-fukami, I love you too. But, we can still be together, even without me getting corrupted. Right?" Fukami shook his head. "Now, now, (Y/N)-chan, you know that would never work out. So now...." He leaned down and kissed your neck, and whispered into your ear seductively...
"I'll make you mine~"
You truly loved Fukami. He was so kind to you, and you could tell he loved you, but why did this have to happen? Why is this all happening? You thought to yourself. "Now look into my eyes, (Y/N), this won't hurt... that much... ufufu~" Fukami said that to you and you tried to do everything BUT what he told you to do. "This... this is a trap! I can tell it!" You felt a tentacle slither close to your head and start to pet you. "Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan." He said in a more calming tone, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll be gentle." You looked up at him and made eye contact with him on accident. You felt as if it was hard to take your eyes off him, as if his eyes were like a stunning piece of artwork. As you stared into his eyes, vivid images of the Sea of Death flashed before your eyes as your head began to hurt. "Fukami!" You kept trying to call his name. "Fukami! My head is splitting! Aagh... Fu..."
You could barely feel anything. You could only feel Fukami's pinkish aquatic muscle rubbing against you. You could still here his voice,
"You cannot resist it... You cannot look away... You belong to me... Now, just fall asleep... You'll be so happy when you wake up..."
You felt yourself feeling more sleepy as Fukami spoke to you. His pupils, as red as blood, sharpened as you stared into them. Scared he wanted to hurt you, you tried to defy him. You brought yourself to speak through your strange trance, "Fukami. I don't wanna die. I DON'T WANNA DIE! Please Fukami... I'm scared." Somehow, you felt like the octopus' prey. And somehow... you liked it? "This... this isn't like me." You thought. "I'm not usually this submissive..." Through your concious thoughts, you could still faintly hear his voice,
"I'm sure your eyes feel so heavy by now... When you wake up and open your eyes, they will be a beautiful red... That's it, (Y/N)-chan... fall into a deep sleep... good girl... you're doing so good... Remember, (Y/N)-chan... I am your master... you are my prey..."
You slowly drifted deeper and deeper into a deep sleep. You were his, and his only. He was your master, and you were his prey. Fukami is in control. Fukami is all you need. You like this. You want to be his. You enjoy being his captive as much as he enjoys being your master. The final words that escaped your lips, and your subconciousness, were,
"I... I will..."
And with that, you fell fast asleep.