saturday 21st march 2020

yes i know i'm posting this on sunday 22nd but i wrote this in my notes app yesterday :)

heyy! it's the first day of quarantine 😳

yesterday i left high school for the last time and i cried, i made so many good memories there 🥺

today i didn't do much, i woke up 2 hours later than usual then stayed in bed for 3 more. i went down stairs and ate breakfast with my family. i played a few games of fortnite on our nintendo switch and watched some tiktoks.

after lunch my parents told me we were going to walk to the village library. on the way home we went to the co op and i got these biscuit things, i don't actually know what they're called to be honest. they're like those "hello panda" things but instead of pandas they have different pictures, like smiley faces, flowers and envelopes. whatever they're called, i really enjoyed them and if i was moronic enough to panic-buy, i'd definitely buy all of them.

when i got home i did some art coursework, which i was meant to hand in to my teacher yesterday. my siblings have to go into school on monday as my parents are key workers so my sister will give it to her then.

i cooked some "skinny sausages" (i'm not even joking, that's literally what it said on the packet) to eat while the family watched ant and dec's saturday night takeaway. it was kinda surreal since there was no audience. also, i didn't really like the sausages that much.

i did a little more art before going to bed where i did not go to sleep, i scrolled through tiktok and instagram before writing this in my notes app.

i'll write more tomorrow, bye for now 💓