Back to freefridge

3rd POV

Izzy walked on her way to monses with a smile. She had a glow up. Her hair got longer, she got contacts instead of glasses, and finally got the concept of makeup. And she kind of lost weight were she needed and gained weight in the places that needed.

Monse and her have been gone for ten weeks. Monse was at writing camp while Izzy went to visit her Grandma in Guatemala. There she met a boy. He's name was Adrian he was very sweet.

"Izzy!" Someone screamed from across the street. She looked and saw Monse and smiled as she ran across the street.

"Monse!" Izzy exclaimed as hugged the taller girl. Yes Izzy didn't grow over the summer, maybe a inch. She's five feet tall.

"Oh my someone got cha cha bingos!" Izzy exclaimed. Monse shoved her shoulder making them both laugh.

"Speak for yourself. You have boobs and butt sooo." Monse said, "let's head to Ruby's."

"Mamacitas!" A man called. They looked at each other a walked quicker.

"Angelica!" Someone yelled. They looked and saw Mario outside Angelicas house. "There's not gonna be a Christmas break hookup! You know why? 'Cause I'm gonna be hooking up with other chicks! White chicks!" He chuckled.

"I don't know what I'm saying that! It's you! Talk to me boo!" He yelled sadly.

"Maybe she's not home!" Monse yelled from across the street. Mario turned around and spotted the two teens.

"Oh hey guys!" He said chuckling. Monse walked across the street as Izzy ran jumping into Mario's arms who spun her around once while hugging her.

"How was Guatemala? Met any cute boys?" He asked the short girl.

"No but it's was a great vacation definitely life changing." She lied. She didn't want anyone to know until she was ready too. Especially since last time she was in Freeridge she kissed Mario's brother Ruby.

"How uh was camp?" Mario ask Monse.

"Mmm, tolerable, also mildly life changing." Monse said.

"I can see that, for the both of you." He said.

"You can? How?" Monse asked.

"You guys just," He started to say before he changed his sentence, "look I probably have to go before traffic hits." He said.

"No prob. Good luck at Cal." Monse said.

"Thanks." He responded before turning to the short girl.

"I'm gonna miss you. Make sure to visit when you can ok?" Izzy said as he hugged her again.

"I promise I'll visit as soon as I get the chance." He said, "be careful and take care of Ruby." He said.

"Ok." She said.

After that she and Monse walked to Ruby's.

"We're back!" They both said as they entered Ruby's room.

"Can you move that side table?" Ruby asked.

"No seriously don't make such a fuss," Monse said sarcastically, "we've only been gone all summer but really its no big deal."