Chapter Eight

Anya's POV

I woke up cuddling my koala instead of Francis.

I get up to go find Francis

"Francis!" I hallor. I wonder around trying to find Francis.

"Francis!" I scream again.

I wonder down the stairs  I come to a metel door. The door was code activated. I walk back upstairs.

"Francis!" I scream.

I sit down on the couch my breathing becomes uneven. I feel tears slid down my face I begin to cry i hate being left alone. I cried harder laying down.

I would've heard te door open had I not only heard my rather loud sobs.

"Francis we need your help you can't help her now!" I hearva voice yell.

"Ugh fine I'll help you a second babygirl!" Francis yells to me.

I sit up and dry my tears. I hear loud screams. Is that Hayley? I hear a word before the door shuts. Oh shit that's Hayley!

I'll help her tonight before they kill her. I gotta distract Francis long enough to save Hayley.

Francis soon runs up and out of the door. Francis runs to me.

"Princess what's wrong?" Francis asked rubbing my cheek. I jerk away from her hand.

"Why would you care?" I ask coldly.

If I'm mad at her she'll worry less about killing Hayley.

I get up.

"I'm gonna go nap." I say.

Francis nods.

Unknown hours later...

I wait in my room til I hear all the doors shut as everyone goes to bed. I wait until everyone is asleep.

I walk out of my room quietly closing the door.

I open the door to the main room. That's 2 all the passwords are.

I copy all the passwords. I walk put of the main room closing the door quietly. I open the metel door using the code on the paper. I walk into the basement trying to close the door quietly. I look at the map to try and find Hayley's cube. I looked at all the glass cubes as I walked by. They all were badly injured and in need of help I'll make sure to help them after Hayley.

I eventually find Hayley's cube. I run up to her cube. Hayley looks up her eyes light up when she sees me. I quickly but correctly put in the pin. The cube slides open I rush into the cube helping her up.

"Anya thank God your here." Hayley says.

"I'm glad I was we gotta get you out of here." Suddenly the cube closes.

I turn to see a unfamiliar face.

"Ah... The Bosses princess." The voice says coldly. "I wonder what the boss will do to you when she finds out you tired to help her victim." The voice tauted.

"I might kill you myself and not tell her." The voice countinued to taunt me.

"You know what will happen if you do that!" I scream.

"Oh your very fistey might be of some use." The voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Oh you don't know me. That's sad. I'm Darrick." The voice says.

"I'll see you later don't worry about boss she'll never know your down here." The voice says.

I felt my heart hurt as my knees became weak and I fell to the ground.