Chapter Twelve

Anya's POV

I woke up Francis was gone a note on the nightstand. In front of pancakes.

Dear Anya,

Had some work to do. Sorry love we can hang out later.

                                    Love Francis <3,

I smiled reading the note. I began eating the pancakes. I finish my pancakes I take the plate down stairs.

I wash my plate and my phone rings. It's Cassie. I pick up.

"Anya I found your collar also I need help I'm losing control f theses people!" Cassie says over the noise.

"Ok be there soon." I say hanging up.

I write a not for Francis.

Dear Francis,

I'm going to the mansion to get my collar and help Cassie.

                               Love your princess,

I write leaving it on the counter.

I head to my room to change.

(Francis's shirt)

I walk out and get in my car. I drive to the mansion.

I open the door to see compleat madness.

"Everyone I'm the living room!" I scream over everything and one.

They all walk to the living room.

I enter the room.

"I would like to adress somthing. Everyone is to awnser to Cassie. If you do not listen to me or Cassi you will be given back to Francis and her gang. Everyone is to get jobs and pay some bills. Do you all understand?" I demand and ask.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone says.

"Now everyone who does not have a job by the end of the month will be kicked out." I say in to the very tense room.

"Cassie has anyone got a job?" I ask.

"Yes will Vicky, Carl, and Andrew please stand?" Cassie asked.

Two males and one female stand up. The three that were the waekest next to me and Cassie.

"Wow the weakest people of all when we helped you got a job. Everyone else should feel very ashamed of themselves for being stronger then them yet you all are still unemployed." I say.

"You three do not have to pay any bills for the mouth for trying to help out." I demand.

"Me, Cassie, Vicky, Carl and Andrew will now go to Hayley's old room. Which will be changed to the new meeting room. We will live as normal people with rules to follow. Also Beside Cassie, Vicky, Carl, and Andrew will be obeyed and respected." I say finally finishing my speech.

"You may all go." I say. Everyone gets up and leaves some head off to find a job. "Now as for you three follow me and Cassie." I say.