Dinner and a Story

Persephone POV

      The conch horn blew symbolizing dinner time. I walked to the dining pavilion to tell my story. Once I got there, everybody was already sitting down. I guess they were eager to hear what I had to say. "Greetings everyone." I said as I sat down next to Chiron. "Perce, why aren't you sitting at the Poseidon table?" asked Nico. "That's no longer my table Nico." I said. "Why?" asked Piper. I guess it's time for the story. 

      "Well two weeks ago I was called to Olympus because the Primordials wanted to see me." I started to explain. "The Primordials wanted to see you." Annabeth said in shock. "Yes now let me finish. They told me something that broke my heart into a million pieces. They said that Lady Chaos and Lord Destruction are my true parents. They said when I was a baby, I was in danger from my uncle Void. He wanted to kill me because I am destined to become Queen of the Universe, so they asked the gods to take care of me. When I turned 5 years old, my parents finally took down Void and came to retrieve me, but Poseidon begged to keep me until I was 15 so I could decide where I wanted to stay. They being caring and knowing that he truly loved me accepted his offer. Once I turned 15, the gods hid my aura and created a fake ghost. When my parents came back for me, the gods presented them with the ghost and said I died in battle. Now the day that I was summoned to Olympus was the day that my parents sensed  my aura once again and returned to Olympus with the Primordials. They demanded that the gods brought me to Olympus and they tell me the truth. After I was told what happened, I was given the option to stay here or return with my parents. I decided that I would leave due to the amount of hurt that I had. I was then given my powers and immortality.  Due to both of my parents being Primordials, I am also a Primordial. I am now Persephone, Primordial of power, magic, loyalty, tides, heroes, betrayal, war, peace, justice, hope, and destruction. Embodiment of the eternal flame, lady of creation, lady of light, mistress of order, mother of peace, princess of the universe, champion of the primordials, heir to all thrones, and the 2nd most powerful being in the universe. My domains are the sky, waters, underworld, Tartarus, the universe, and the void. My weapons of power are my hands, the staff of order, and the eternal flame itself. I have no sacred animal. This is my form that I would have had if I stayed with my parents. Now I am here to say goodbye because I leave at 10." I explained.

      "Wait wait wait wait wait. So Chaos and Destruction are your parents?" Annabeth asked. "Yes." I answered. "You are the princess of the Universe?" Nico asked and I nodded in return. "You are the 2nd most powerful being in the Universe." Piper said. "Yes." I replied. "And now you're smoking hot." Jason said while drooling. "Um I guess, if that's how you feel." I replied. "Yeah Perce you're like really REALLY hot." Leo said. I looked at all the other guys and they started nodding their heads frantically. "Alright well are there anymore questions?" I regrettably asked as all hands rose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Persephone POV

       After 2 hours, I had finally answered all questions and now it's time for me to take my leave. "Annabeth, Jason, guys come here for a moment." I said to my friends. "Wassup Perce?" Jason asked. "It's time for me to leave, but I wanted to say goodbye one last time." I said as I started to cry. "Oh Percy we're gonna miss you." Annabeth said as she and the others pulled me into a group hug. "Alright everyone I must leave. You guys have to turn and start walking away. A Primordial's true form is way worse than an Olympian's. It could burn your skin, so please go." I said. They started walking away and crying. Once they were gone I wiped my eyes and flashed to Olympus. 

      I walked into the throne room to see the gods and my parents. "Alright I'm ready." I said. "Wait Persephone, please just think about this." Poseidon said with tears running down his face. "You know you should really stop saying that." I said. "Look, I'm sorry Persephone. I never wanted to hurt you." he said. "You should have thought about that before you lied Poseidon." I said with a little distaste in my voice. "Can we please go?" I asked my parents. They nodded their heads and snapped their fingers. There opened a portal to my new home. "Just this way my darling." Mother said. I walked through the portal and stepped into a new chapter of my life.