Primordial's Angel

Persephone POV 

      We stepped out of the portal into a beautiful forest. It kind of glowed with nothing but pure light. "We had a palace for you built already. It's based on your most powerful domain. We call it the Palace of Light. No matter of evil will be able to enter here. We hope you like it." Mom said. "Like it, Mom this is beautiful. I love it." I answered while looking at the forest. "Well that's great, why don't you go and get cleaned up." Dad suggested "Great idea, I'll meet you guys back here." I said. I walked around my palace until I found my room. I took some time to take in the changes in my life. The room is so much bigger than anything I've ever had. The walls emitted raw power, the bed was made with pure light. the ceiling resembled the universe. It was pitch black with thousands of stars. The floor had a carpet that felt like beach sand. All in all this room is absolutely marvelous. 

      To the left of my room, I found the bathroom. I saw another door across the room so I walked over trying to find out what it is. I opened the door and inside I saw the biggest closet I have ever seen. I walked in and saw an outfit that was put to the side with a note by it. Persephone here is a dress that we thought would be perfect for your first ever Primordial Council Meeting. You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. Love Mom. The dress is actually very beautiful, I must admit my mother has wonderful taste. I'm going to wear it not just for her, but because I love it.

      I grabbed the dress and laid it on my bed and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I found some towels on the sink. I took a shower, washed my hair, and got out not wanting to waste time. I dried off and got dressed. I put the dress on first, high heels, and my crown on. I willed my hair to dry and be wavy. "Think of the Primordial Throne Room to flash there." Mom said in my head. I did what she said and flashed to the throne room where the Primordials were all sitting on their thrones. They are much bigger than any god of Olympus.

      "As some of you know, my daughter Persephone accepted the gift of Primortality. Fates come and announce all of her titles." Mom said. Suddenly the fates appeared and bowed before the council. "All hail Persephone, Primordial of power, magic, loyalty, tides, heroes, betrayal, war, peace, justice, hope, and destruction. The embodiment of the eternal flame, the lady of creation, the lady of light, mistress of order, mother of peace, princess of the universe, champion of the primordials, heir to all thrones, and the 2nd most powerful being in the universe. Her domains are the sky, waters, underworld, Tartarus, the universe, and the void. Her weapons of power are her hands, the staff of order, and the eternal flame itself. She will have no sacred animal as she is connected to all of them. All hail princess Persephone." they said as they bowed and flashed out.

      A gigantic throne erupted from the ground in between Chaos and Nyx. The throne had every color imaginable popping in and out in different places. The throne had an aura of power that rivaled that of Chaos and Destruction. "Mother, her power is greater than mine, are we sure that she will be loyal to the Primordial council?" Nyx asked. "I'm sure of it, she is my daughter and the Primordial of loyalty. If that is not enough to prove that she will make the right decision I don't know what is. Do you doubt my judgment daughter?" Chaos asked. "No mother," Nyx answered looking away in fear. 

      "Persephone, it is time to take the Primordial oath. Repeat after me, I Persephone Jackson vow to protect the Primordial council. I swear my loyalty to the throne of Chaos. I swear all of this to the River Chaos and grandfather Void." Mother said. I repeated everything back as I felt as if a string connected me to the River and a very ancient being. "Well then come and take a seat on your throne." Mother said. I walked over to my throne and grew to my Primordial height to take a seat. "Welcome to the council Persephone," Gaia said. "Thank you," I said and bowed my head slightly. 

      "Now let's discuss what Persephone's duty will be." Mother said. "I say we allow her to create her own galaxy. She being the supreme deity would rule every planet she creates. She would be the Divine Mother of all beings in that galaxy." Nyx suggested. "That is an amazing idea. What do you think mother?" Aether asked. "I believe that is an excellent idea, but I do have something to add. She will also be the protector of peace and all of the realms. In her galaxy, she is the Supreme Deity, but in others, she will be called the Primordial's Angel. How do you feel about that Persephone?" Mother asked. "I love the idea Mother, as long as that is alright with everyone here," I said as I looked around to everyone. Everyone seemed to bow their heads at that. "Very well the decision has been made, meeting adjourned." Mother said. "Mother, don't you think it would be best if we all blessed her with gifts?" Erebus asked. "That's a great idea." Chaos said.

      One by one, all the Primordials shot orbs of power into me. I must admit, this was extremely painful, but it wasn't nearly as bad as being turned into a Primordial. "Persephone, we give you the gift of Night manipulation, Erebokinesis, shadow manipulation, and excellent Night vision." Nyx and Erebos said. "Persephone, we give you the gift of Aerokinesis, Photokinesis, Heliokinesis, and angel wings." Aether and Hemera said as I grew a pair of huge white wings. "They are retractable, you just have to think of them going in your back," Aether said. I did as he said and they went in. "Persephone, we give you the gift of Hydrokinesis, Advanced water manipulation, Supreme power over sea life, and the gift of a mermaid tail whenever you want." Pontus and Thalassa said. "Persephone, I give you the gift of Caelumkinesis, Heaven and sky ladyship, and Divine Authority over the sky life," Ouranos said. "Persephone I give you the gift of Geokinesis, Vitakinesis, Nature manipulation, and Supreme power over earth. You have the right to override the judgment of the Olympians." Gaia said. "Persephone, I give you the gift of Stygiokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Phobikinesis, and Divine Authority over the Underworld. You may also come to Tartarus whenever you want." Tartarus said. "Lastly Persephone, we give you the gift of Destiny manipulation, Supreme command of Fate, Time manipulation, and Omniscience." Ananke and Chronus said. "Thank you all for your gifts. I will use them wisely." I said as I bowed. 

      "Your Father, Order, and I will allow you to rest before we give you our gifts. Until then, meeting adjourned." Mother said as she and the other Primordials flashed out. I flashed to my bedroom in my kingdom and changed clothes. I laid in my bed to sleep, Primordials may not need it, but after the day I've had, I deserve it. I closed my eyes, turned over, and dozed off.