Secrets

The blasty-boy that used to yell, scream, and be rude all the time, now keeps to himself and acts strange. Bakugou used to be the bully but when he was saved from the League, he's not been himself. He no longer bullies Deku and he keeps to himself all the time. When class 1-A found out he liked a boy in class they started teasing him and bullying him. He always wears long-sleeves and never wears shorts in gym anymore. He can't risk anyone seeing all of the bruises and cuts. Usually he just puts his head down in all of his classes and he skips lunch since he doesn't have much of appetite. On the walk home he hopes and prays that he gets there before his dad. Ever since his mom left when he was 6, his dad started drinking and beating Bakugou for being the reason his mother left. But I can't explain everything for him, so I'll let him tell his own story.

Bakugou's POV:

Just another day in hell. I barely got any sleep last night because of the pain from the beating my old man gave me the night before. I get out of bed grab a clean change of clothes and head to my bathroom to take a shower before school. I take off my shirt and I stare at myself as I undo the bandages on my stomach and wrists, I let them fall to the floor as i stand there and stare at the bruises and cuts all over my pale skin. I get in the shower and stand there letting the hot water hit my skin, it felt good. After about three more minutes of standing there I grab the soap and shampoo and finish my shower, after I'm finished I get dressed and try to cover anything that's visible. I grab my concealer and cover the bags under my eyes, grab my bag and speed downstairs. I peek my head around the corner to see if my dad's there and I don't see anything so I make my way to the door trying to be as quiet as possible. But as soon as I put my hand on the handle I hear a deep and firm voice coming from behind me. "Where the hell do you think your going?"