the torture continues

~Bakugou pov~
After they got done 'playing' with me they untied me, threw me to the floor and beat me. I was in so much pain but I didn't feel sad, or angry. I felt dirty, and empty. I was on the floor in a puddle of blood, sweat, and semen. I was so tired. I just wanted to go to sleep, to drift off into a world where I can be free and happy. But unfortunately we don't always get what we want, I close my eyes but I'm brought out of my thoughts by the door to the room I was in opening and my father standing in the doorway with an apologetic look in his eyes. "OMG!! KATSUKI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!! WHO DID SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS!?!" Masaru shouted as he fell to his knees and sobbed whole holding his son in a tight embrace. "S-sir? Wh-what do you n-n-need me t-to do for you?" I said with a shakily voice from all the previous screaming, "Why on earth are you calling me sir, Katsuki?" His so called father spoke with a blunt time.

~third person's pov~
Bakugou's father had a plan to hurt bakugou even more, he realized he can break him physically but he wanted to make him internally hurt. He was going to break him emotionally and mentally.

~Bakugou's pov~
I was so confused, but happy that he was actually concerned for me, maybe he's changing.