Welcome to Auradon

The limo pulled up in front of Auradon Prep where the band was playing. Mal, Cruella, and Mal's boyfriend, Harry were standing behind the band.

Mal was wearing a pink dress with her hair in a low pony tail. She had all blonde hair with purple tips. Harry was wearing black suit pants, a red suit jacket, white shirt with a black and red striped tie.

The limo driver opened the door and Jane came tumbling out with Lonnie getting out after her trying to rip a blanket out of Jane's hands.

Ben and Doug stepped out after them, then Ben noticed everyone staring at them.

"Guys, guys!" Ben whispered. "We have an audience." 

"Just cleaning up." Lonnie slightly smiled and pulled Jane up. "Get up."

"Leave it where you found it. And by that I mean just leave it." Cruella told them.

Lonnie rolled her eyes and threw everything back in the limo.

"Hello, handsome." Lonnie walked up to Harry flirting with him. "The name's Lonnie."

Harry awkwardly laughed and smiled at her.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Cruella put her head in front of Harry.

Lonnie's smiled fainted.

"I'm Cruella De Vil. Headmistress." Cruella said with a slight bow.

"Headmistress? As in you're in charge of everything?" Ben checked.

"Mostly school things, but you know it!" Cruella responded.

"Yeah I've always wondered what it feels like to have power like that." Ben was saying.

Mal and Harry walked forward a bit. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Mal."

"Princess Mal." Harry corrected her. "She's soon to be queen."

"You had me a princess. I'm Doug. My dad was a miner and was really rich." Doug told Mal.

"Dopey has no power here. And neither do you." Harry shut him down.

Mal laughed nervously. "This is Harry."

"Prince Harry." Harry corrected her again. "Her boyfriend." Then he grabbed Mal's hand. "Right, Mallyloo?"

"Mal and Harry are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." Cruella was explaining. "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" Cruella threw Mal and Harry's hands up surprising Ben. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00." Then she walked away.

The band members followed her. Mal and Harry waited for them to walk away.

"It is so, so, so good to finally..." Mal went to shake Lonnie's hand, but she patted Mal's back hard before she could finish. "Meet you all." Then she walked over and shook Ben's hand. She was lost in his eyes and wasn't saying anything. Then she let go. "This is a momentous occasion." She shook Jane's hand which was covered in chocolate. "And one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate?"

Jane put her thumb in her mouth and stuck the rest of the chocolate off.

"As the day our two peoples began to heal." Mal continued as she shook Doug's hand, who was almost drooling over her.

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Ben interrupted her.

"A little bit over the top?" Mal checked.

"Little more than a little bit." Ben answered as they both chuckled a little.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Mal said and they both laughed again.