The Coronation (part 1)

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Princess Maleficent will soon be crowned Queen. I'm Anastasia Tremaine, bringing you to the second coverage of who's the pretties of them all!" Anastasia was saying through the TV screen

""I'm Anastasia." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Fairy Godmother said to Beast as she threw popcorn at the TV.

"Oh. Cruella De Vil is looking radiant. But what is happening with Carlos? He looks so small." Anastasia mentioned.

"And there is Maleficent's specter!" Anastasia added.

Beast gave the popcorn to Mulan, then leaned forward. "I want that scepter!"

"Do you? Hadn't heard." Fairy Godmother commented and Beast glared at her.

"Oh, and here comes Mal now!" Anastasia announced.

Mal and Ben were riding in a carriage together. Ben was holding a small blue box. As Mal was waving to people. Ben was looking down sadly at the box. Then Mal looked over at him and took his hand. Ben looked up at her and smiled.

"Don't be nervous." Mal started. "All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there."

"Thank you." Ben responded.

"Ben, would you wear my bracelet?" Mal asked as she started taking it off her wrist.

Ben quickly pulled his hand away. "Um... Not now. I think it would probably be too tight and get stuck on my hand." Ben playfully rolled his eyes. He looked down, then remembered. "I have something for you."

"For me?" Mal checked looking back at him.

"Yeah." Ben answered. "It's just for later, you know, when you need strength." Ben was explaining as Mal took the box and took the cover off. "Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking." Mal smiled and looked down at the box. "But I can't wait." Then Mal lifted the little cupcake up and took a bite.

Ben looked over and tried stopping her by yelling. "No!"

"Mmm." Mal said as she ate it. "Mmm. This is really good." Mal complimented.

"Uh... Do you..." Ben was trying to ask.

"Ben?" Mal questioned.

"Do you feel okay?" Ben checked getting nervous.

"You bet." Mal stated with a grin.

"Would you say that you're still in..." Ben was asking, then Mal was licking the chocolate off her fingers. "That... That you have very strong feelings for me?"

"I'm not sure." Mal slightly shrugged as she put the box down. "I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Okay." Ben nodded and looked down, then quickly back at Mal realizing. "What?" Ben asked and Mal started laughing. "What? You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" Mal asked. "Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself." Ben tried to say.

"No, look, it's fine." Mal assured him. "I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Harry. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"

"Yes. You're so right." Ben lied making it seem believable. "So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date." Mal answered. "Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake."

"So, then what? You've just been faking it since then?" Ben wondered.

Mal lifted his hand put her bracelet on him and it fit perfectly, then she kissed his cheek. "I haven't been faking anything."