To A&E We Go.

Louis ran across the room to the bottom of the stairs where a panicked Niall was, a scared Zayn and a hysterical Harry was.

His heart quickly broke when he saw the sight of his youngest son and he had to fight the urge to cry.

Harry was laying on the ground,screaming and crying while cradling his right arm to his chest. There were bruises on his arm that were just visible from where he was holding it with his other arm.

Louis proceeded to kneel down in front of Harry and gently lifted Harry up so he was being cradled against his chest.

Louis gently whispered kind words of encouragement into the 3-year-olds ear to get him to calm down.

++++++++++

It took a while, but after some time Harry calmed down enough, he was still crying, but it was progress.

"Bubba, can we let papa have a look at the owie on your arm please."

Harry shook his head.

"C'mon baby, I promise I'll give you a treat afterwards."

Harry looked up at Louis from where he was silently crying into the fabric of Louis' shirt.

"Weally?"

Louis nodded his head.

Harry gently removed his right arm and laid it down in his lap.

Louis inspected it for a solid 5 minutes before decided it was best to takes a trip to the emergency room.

He looked up at Niall and Zayn and Niall gave a questioning look from where he was standing in the doorway, hugging a still-scared Zayn.

"Boys, I think we might take a little trip to the A&E." Louis stated.

Niall's mouth dropped into the shape of a O, since he was the only child to know what the A&E was. Sure the younger boys knew what the emergency room was, but they still didn't know what abbreviations were.

"Ok, papa." The two older boys replied in unison. Louis looked to his youngest to see that his left arm was cradling his right once again and that he had fallen asleep.

"Bless his heart." Louis thought. "All the crying must've knackered him out, I'll have to buy him a treat at the doctors."

++++++++++

After grabbing all the essential things for Harry, like his favourite toy and a blanket, as well as the kids' iPad. Then he gently wrapped an ice pack on Harry's arm, since he noticed it was ever so slowly swelling up more and more.

He then proceeded to bustle everyone out the door and strap them into the car, well he did that with Zayn and Harry. Niall did his own.

He got started on the 90 minute drive, after turning on Jake And The Neverland Pirates for Zayn.

After driving for 15 minutes and chatting to Niall about football, Louis decided to call Liam to update him on the situation.

"Ni, I'm just gonna call Dad real quick, let him in on the situation with Haz."

"That's fine papa, I totally understand, if I was in you position I would to the same thing."

So while Niall got in his phone, Louis brought up Liam's contact on the Bluetooth speaker, he quickly hit call before looking  back at the road which was lone expect for there car and animals roaming in paddocks.

After the 3rd ring Liam picked up.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Liam asked.

"He Li, just wanted you to know we are on our way to A&E, Harry fell down the stairs and hurt his wrist." Louis replied.

"Is it serious?" Liam questioned.

"Um. I don't know, but he was screaming for a solid 30 minutes, so.... I don't really know. But I just want to have it checked out just in case." Louis replied, once again."

"Yeah, I guess, better safe than sorry, you know how dramatic Harry can be Lou, even for a toddler. Do you want me to meet you there and are you going to the children's hospital or the close one to us?" Liam asked.

"Children's hospital."

"Ok Lou, I'll meet you there."

"Bye Li."

"Bye Lou."

Louis hung up and Niall put his phone down. Then they continued their talk on football until they reached the hospital.

Since Harry was still young and Zayn had only just turned 7 they still had a double pram for when they were tired, well when they used to be tired.

It looked like it would come in handy today.

Once they had pulled into the A&E parking Louis turned around and saw something that made his heart melt.

"Hey Ni, can you go set up the double stroller please. Harry's still asleep and Zayn seems to have fallen asleep too." Louis asked Niall.

"Sure papa." Niall replied, pushing his glasses up on his nose as he turned his phone off before getting out of the car, and going round to open the boot.

++++++++++

Once the stroller had been set up, and Zayn and Harry been placed in it. ( Louis being extremely careful with Harry's right arm). They made their way to the door and it slid open for them, they walked in the door slid shut.

"We're in for a fun time." Louis thought sarcastically.