Treats, But Not For Niall... Pt.2

I looked up after spilling my guts all over the floor to see papa behind me, rubbing my back gently. I turned around again, before unproductively heaving. It hurt my stomach and throat and I let a few tears slip down my face.

"Feeling better baby?" Papa questioned. I didn't feel up for talking so I shook me head. My stomach was still killing me and I didn't know what was wrong.

"Can I have a piggy back?" I whispered.

"Sure baby." He replied, squatting down and letting me clamber onto his back. It was a little difficult since I was weak and my stomach was swirling with nausea, but somehow I managed.

As soon as I was on his back, and comfortable, I lay my head down on the back of his shoulder, shutting my eyes. Although I knew I was not going to fall asleep quickly because of my head.

"Papa I need the toilet, badly." I mumbled into his neck.

"Ok buddy, I'll take you to the toilet, but didn't you just go."

"Just for a wee." I mumbled, nodding me head.

"Oh." Was all he said.

I knew this was going to be an embarrassing situation, since we were in a public space and I also didn't like giving up my modesty easily.

I just hoped the bathroom was empty, like earlier.

Instead of going to the male bathroom like I had earlier, papa took me to the family bathroom, which I was half happy about.

We entered and dad locked the door behind us. He then took me off his back and turned around.

"Thanks." I muttered weakly, going over to the toilet in the corner.

"Your welcome bud, I know how you like your modesty." He replied.

I cracked a smile, before realising how bad the bathroom need had gotten, and hurriedly pulled my shorts and underwear down.

I sat down and immediately relaxed the muscles that I had kept clenched since I found myself vomiting.

Right on cue, my body let go of a lot of diarrhoea, it was so painful and left my bum burning so bad that I let out a sob, and papa came over.

My modesty was long forgotten.

We stayed in that bathroom for about 20 minutes before my stomach stopped seizing and I stopped excreting diarrhoea. 5 minutes passed and I hadn't done anything more.

My papa cleaned me up and let me wash my hands after he washed his hands before he put me back on his back.

We sprayed some nice smelling stuff before leaving the bathroom and walking back into the fast food restaurant.

When the smell hit my nostrils my nausea instantly flared back up. I gagged but nothing came out.

"Alright back there bud?" Papa asked me.

"Yeah, it's just the smell." I replied.

"Ok." He said.

As we walked past the table we had sat at, I looked over at the person cleaning it. I felt bad for them.

Papa took me outside and walked over to the car. I could see dad, Harry and Zayn were already seated.

I could see that dad had asked Zayn to sit in the middle because he was already seated there and he never sat there because he wanted to.

Papa went over to the car and opened the back door before helping me off his back.

I climbed weakly into it, and lazily did my belt buckle up.

"You ok Ni-Ni?" Harry whispered.

"I'm fine Haz, just a bit ill."

I then lay my head on the car window and tried to listen to the birds so I wouldn't throw up in here.

"Niall, sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't believe you earlier." Dad said, sympathetically.

"It's fine." I muttered, cracking an eye open.

"Here buddy." Dad said handing me one of the vomit bags we kept in the car. "Just for precaution."

I nodded my head against the window, liking how cool it was.

Dad then pulled out of the parking lot, and took us onto the freeway. I tried to block everything out of my head, but soon enough my stomach was swirling again, and I was feeling really sick.

I was really glad that Zayn and Harry were asleep, again. I wonder what it is with them and cars.

I gently opened the vomit bag, but kept it in my lap, hoping that I wouldn't have to use it. No one seemed to notice and I somehow wished myself into a light and uneasy sleep.

++++++++++

The next time I woke up, my stomach was in knots and was swirling. I knew I was going to throw up and I also knew that we were still on the road, which means that I hadn't been sleeping for long.

The bag was still open and my hand was unconsciously gripping the bag.

I gagged into my fist and papa looked back at me, with concerned expression planted on his face.

"You alright Ni?" He asked.

"No." I replied, as I gagged again. I retched once, before bringing up stomach acid and bile into the bag. The acid burned my throat and made me want to cry.

"Liam, can you find a place to pull over, and quickly." I heard papa say to dad.

"I'm trying Lou, but we're in the middle lane so it is difficult." Dad replied, just as I retched again. This time not only did stomach acid and bile come out but vomit poured from my mouth like Niagara Falls.

It took 5 minutes, of me vomiting, to wake my brothers, and for them to start sobbing. It also took roughly 10 minutes for me to stop vomiting and another 5 minutes for dad to get to our house. Apparently we had been closer than I thought.

++++++++++

Our family walked into the house, well, Harry was carried by papa and I leaned a lot of my body weight on dad so, it was only Zayn who really walked in out of us three kids.

"Ok Ni, I'm going to give you a bath, and check your temperature and all of that stuff. I can already tell that you have a fever though." Dad said to me.

"Dad, I just want to sleep though, plus I don't want you to see my thing." I said, indicating my private area.

"I know you don't bud, but then you can put on your pyjamas. You also spent a lot of time in the bathroom at MacDonald's." He replied. "And you can keep your underwear on." He added.

I sighed before nodding and trudging my way up the stairs.

A/N:

So guys, school holidays in the southern hemisphere start tomorrow, so I'll be able to update more as I won't be doing work. I also think this is my quickest update 😁.