Where the Sun Sleeps

WHERE THE SUN SLEEPS
by inphaine

Before darkness fully envelops the sky as the sun sets, a scintilla of hope and light can always be seen at the horizon.

Despite the privilege she had as she lived, Eliott Rose Suarez seemed like she was taking it all for granted, or perhaps, quite taking advantage of it.

From being a stubborn young girl who always got away from trouble through money and dependence on her parents, she became a woman who eventually grew up in a broken family, entered college where she was forced to be alone and independent, and lived without plans or a purpose.

Taking up BS Architecture, Eliott chose to just go forth, well, as if she had other choices left. As the woman continued to wander, all of a sudden, she stumbled upon a guy from BS Civil Engineering, Kasper Valentin, who she never thought would bring massive change in her life.

However, similar to how the sun gets to meet the horizon at the end of each day, will Eliott be able to finally find her way to the right place that is meant for her now that Kasper entered her life?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE

Hi! It has been a long time, so let me tell you a little story.

This book actually started as "Sixty Night Skies", written from March 2020 until May of the same year. A year after completing it, I thought of making major revisions as I looked back and saw loopholes and technical errors. The title then changed to "Where the Sun Sleeps" in 2021. However, I ghosted it for almost three years when I began questioning my skills in writing due to frequent writer's block until I lost all the sparks and passion I have left for this craft. Life became busy since then.

Four years later, I am now nineteen and I just finished my freshman year in college. I suddenly looked back, remember, and then thought, why not come back and pick up where I left off, right?

To be honest, I realized how difficult it is for me to continue revising the entire story because of the changes that happened in my writing style and the way I see the plot now compared to when I was fifteen. That being said, I decided to just re-upload what was written, maybe fix minor technical errors, and only let the story be.

Thank you for supporting! Enjoy reading!

Love and light,
Phaine