11 : Emergency.

Ryujin sighs, lifting her legs tiredly as if they're heavy weights and not her own body parts.

She passes a small smile to the C-Wing dorm's security guard. The smile grows bigger when room 221 comes in her sight.

The feeling of coming back to her soft mattress with a bowl of warm chicken stew is definitely her favourite. Now that she also has the little sound of rain in the background, it's more than perfect. She would never admit that it only sounds good because of being wrapped in the chocolate scent in the dorm.

She arrives in front of her dorm and types in the passcode which she has memorised by heart now, opening the door with a low squeak.

"I'm back.." she says out of habit to nobody in particular, taking off her shoes and instantly humming when the faint smell of chocolate surrounds her. Okay, well, maybe in the past two months it has also made it to the list of her favourite things.

Yes, It's been a little more than two months of them living together and quite frankly, she doesn't hate him anymore. Surprisingly, they're friends now. Five weeks earlier, Ryujin had called him that but he didn't voice out any denial of the status. Things have been going pretty smooth since then.

The place is not lit, she assumes that Beomgyu must have slept by now because she's super late today, it's almost midnight. Nevertheless, she gently throws her bag on the beanbag and walks in the direction of their refrigerator.

"What are you doing here?" She blurts as soon as she sees Beomgyu in the kitchen under the light of the small dining lamp, smiling at something. A soft gasp leaves her lips. "Is that a cat?"

She takes a few steps towards the alpha and he looks up with the same smile, that quickly turns into a frown when he says, "You're wet."

Ryujin pauses in shock before realizing what he actually means. "Yeah, I was in my way when it started raining so had to run a little." She wasn't completely drenched, just some on her shoulders and hair because the rain wasn't heavy.

But hearing the rumble outside indicates that the downpour is sure not light now. Beomgyu hums, turning his attention back to the cat sitting on their table and slurping milk.

"How is he here?" She asks, dragging her chair adjacent to his and looking properly at the cat.

"Was in the balcony today, I thought it's hungry so took it inside." He explains while stroking the soft, grey fur of the little creature, gently cradling it behind its ear, the animal seemingly reveling in the attention.

"Remember that this milk will be deducted from your portion," she remarks cheekily to which the ravenette rolls his eyes. This is, like, literally their first civil conversation with each other. Sober. "When is he gonna leave?"

"Dunno," the alpha shrugs his shoulders slightly, "Wait— how do you know it's a he?"

Ryujin laughs as she stands up to walk to the fridge. "I can see his balls, you know?" She says while opening the water bottle and drinks from it afterwards, clearly not noticing him going a little flush at her blunt words.

Now that he pays attention to the cat's posture, what she said is indeed true. She looks out for food in the fridge but alas, there's just two slices of pizza, nothing else ready-to-eat and her tiredness won't let her make chicken skew.

So the omega settles for the pizza to erase her hunger, taking it out to microwave. Her eyes notice Beomgyu inspecting the cat's legs, she tsks. "Stop looking at the poor animal inappropriately you weirdo."

"I think he's injured," he mutters with his forehead creased and she's immediately at his side after putting her slices away in the microwave.

"Let me see," she says after prying open the animal's legs. There's dried and caked blood but they're unable to see the wound because of the fur. The cat mewls in pain when she tries to move it. "Yup, injured for sure."