IzuOcha: Stranded

"Crap crap crap!"

Izuku and Ochako were running at full speed towards the cruise ship that was quickly getting further away by the minute.

"How could I have forgotten to look at the time?? We should have been here 15 minutes ago!"

"I-Izuku! Stop! I can't keep up with you!"

His wife cried out as she desperately tried to keep holding his hand. At this point, he was basically dragging her.

What was supposed to be a romantic honeymoon getaway just turned into an episode of "Lost".

"G-great. Thanks to me, this honeymoon is ruined.."

After she caught her breath, Ochako began to laugh.

"Why is she laughing? This isn't funny. All of our belongings are on that ship!"

"What's so funny?"

Izuku was perplexed as to how she could be laughing at a time like this. This was serious. Now they were stranded with nothing. All they had was a little money, but with no restaurants going to be open until the next cruise docked at this private island, that wasn't getting them anywhere.

"I-I'm laughing because I feel as if we're on some reality tv show! This will be funny to tell our kids someday."

After she regained her composure, she took a deep breath.

"Relax, Izuku. Our honeymoon isn't ruined. Look at the bright side! We have this entire private island to ourselves!"

"Well.. yeah, but what are we going to eat? Drink? Where are we going to sleep? And all we have are these clothes we're currently wearing and our bathing suits underneath. We can't keep wearing these for who knows how long!"

"We could always wear leaves."

"Um. No. I am not doing that. This may seem like tv, but I'm not about to be the next star on Naked and Afraid."

"It'll be fine. We can wash off in the ocean. A new cruise should be here within the next 3-5 days."

"Three to five days?! Ochako, can't you just float us or something and I can use One for All to control the wind pressure?"

She shook her head.

"That would make me horribly sick, and the ship is too far gone now. I can't even see it in the distance. You'd be exhausted."

Ochako wasn't used to seeing Izuku like this. Even though they dated for 6 years before getting married, he never came across as someone who stressed a lot to her. She guessed he felt guilty for this unfortunate endeavor. As he already mentioned, it was their honeymoon after all.

"Here. Let's go try to find some food. Surely they've gotten something around here that we can eat on later."

The two journeyed into a lush jungle area of the island in search of food. Varieties of tropical flora and fauna flourished all throughout the jungle. Ochako would have loved to take pictures if she wouldn't have left her phone on the boat.

"Hey! Up there! Coconuts!" She pointed as Izuku used his quirk to leap into one of the trees. He carefully tossed them down to his wife, being careful not to knock her out with one.

"I'll gather these sticks and leaves for shelter."

He admired her so much already, but even more so now that he experienced her survival skills.

"That's my girl." He thought to himself.

—————

Izuku and Ochako spent the rest of their day searching for food, supplies, and exploring the beautiful island of Daisuki.