Chapter 26: Battle of the Bands (Part II)

Boboiboy's POV

  "pftt! Seriously Fang? Do you really know how to play an Electric Guitar? HAHAHAHHAHA", I burst out while watching Fang having a trouble playing with his instrument.

    "Ish Of course I do you lunatic! shut your mouth! This thing is completely messed up", Fang, trying to fix the tuner of the electric guitar. "I even played a guitar and sang a lulaby to you way back to our primary days", He irritatedly added.

    "Really? I didn't remember it at all", Gopal scratched his head.

    "Can you guys stop babbling? We're trying to rehearse here you know", Ying interrupted. Ying and Yaya are practicing their lines for our song. To be honest, I admire the sweet vocals of the girls...especially Yaya's.

    "Hey, Can I borrow your electric Guitar for a moment?", Fang asked.

   "S-sure, here".Reality hitted me when Fang reached out for my musical instrument.

   "Your's functioning well. Mine's must be busted". Fang played the guitar smoothly. It is quite mesmerizing.

Ying's POV

     I was destructed by the soft played music. I turned my head to the guys and I was totally right, Spikehead was playing the electric guitar. His figure right now can make a woman drool over. That sexy posture, Charismatic looks---- w-wait what am I-I thinking!FOR KOKOCI'S SAKE!

"Why do you build me up~buttercup~ baby Just to let me down~ and mess me around and then worst of all ~you never call, baby~~", I can feel my cheeks burning watching Fang sing. He just stared at me like sh*t what theeeee

    "Hey Ying, Are you alright?", I was snatched back to reality when Yaya worriedly tapped my shoulders. "You're red as cherry tomato!"

   "Amp Of course! ah w-where are we?", I asked nervously and gave her a wide smile.

    "I see.", She winked and called the three. "So this will be your lines, please practice your vocals and the correct way of delivering the melody. Here's the copy of the back ground music Gopal." Yaya distributed the lyrics and a file to Gopal.

Author's  POV

   "This mission will be surely fun, right guys?", Boboiboy gave a sweet wide smile.

   "But honestly, I can't feel at ease thinking about this mission,it's been a while though", Yaya sighed

    "Don't worry about it Yaya, We're all in this together, we will accomplish this one. Just, enjoy it.", Boboiboy comforted Yaya. As if there's no other people around them

   "cough cough cough! My throat is itchy", Gopal excused, Obviously breaking the moment

  "How's your preparation?", We were surprised when Admiral Tarung just popped.The five young heroes gave him a TAPOPS salute.

   "We are currently working on it Admiral!", Fang reported.

   "Good. Your cover for tomorrow's mission is ready, I've prepared your outfits.", Admiral in Calm mode stated. Probably it's lunch time already.

   "WAHHHH", The girls jumped in excitement

   "Have you eaten your lunch already?",The concerned admiral asked