Chapter 27: Rescue

Ying's POV

    " A Human?!---", we were shocked when he came out from the darkness and revealed himself.

    "Of course not! I'm a humanoid alien, not just an ordinary human like you", His skin is pale and his eyes, are pure red, Just like Fang and Captain Kaizo's eyes. Maybe they came from the same race!

    "What do you want from us?, Yaya asked. She's not looking fine, we can hardly breathe in this room.

    "I don't want some thing from you, I want Both of You", He immediately left the room, white smoke appeared around the locked room. Everything was blur and I can't feel my body anymore. I soon closed my eyes.

——————————————————

   "SAY WHAT!?", Admiral Tarung roared. "How careless! How could you  be all irresponsible!

   "We're sorry admiral, we tried--", Boboiboy's words was cutted off by the Admiral

   "What if something bad going on our Lance Corporals right now?!", Admiral closed his eyes and gently massaged his head using his index finger."By the way, I already asked for help for the upcoming rescue"

   "To whom did you asked for help Admiral?", Fang politely asked.

  "Captain Kaizo"

  "Speaking of Captain Kaizo, He's already here", Commander Kokoci interrupted. The door automatically opened and Captain Kaizo showed up.

  "Brother.", Fang whispered.

  "We're going home", Captain Kaizo coldly said

   "W-what do you mean Captain?", Fang nervously asked.

   "Ying and Yaya turned up to be kidnapped by Kage, your old friend. Pang.", Kaizo stared at Fang. They're like talking eye to eye. "I located them at Planet GogoBugi, the planet where we ('we' referring to kaizo and fang) came from.We are going to leave tonight, Just the four of us. Boboiboy, Gopal, and you". Captain Kaizo left the meeting room with Admiral and Commander Kokoci.

   "Kage?", Boboiboy looked at Fang blankly.

   "He's my nemesis, he used to be a friend of mine but not anymore. He likes collecting power spheres illegally,smugglings, parties, bars, and ugh girls. Haistt I have to save Ying, no time to waste", Fang explained and stood up.

   "Hey where are you going?", Gopal grabbed Boboiboy's arm

    "I have to save my girl", Boboiboy removed Gopal's hand gently

   "Let's go, I'll drive the spaceship", Fang said.

   "We can't go without Captain Kaizo, we need a plan", Gopal tried to stop the two. But they never dared to listen to him.

   "Are you coming or what", Fang throwed a serious look.

  "Fine, let's go, go", The indian boy got no choice left.

  "My Ship!", Commander Kokoci pointed out through the thick glass window.

  "Those kids", Kaizo clenched his fist.

  "Hang on", Fang reminded. Their speed was as fast as how light travels. Never minding what circumstances they will face.

  "I hope they're fine", Gopal weakly sighed.

  "Do you think the Kage guy will hurt Ying and Yaya?", Boboiboy asked. Fang scoffed and looked at the boy wearing an orange cap.

  "Can't you see I am rushing going there right now because I am literally thinking that he's dangerous?! Everyone in GogoBugi are dangerous!", Fang exclaimed. Boboiboy and Gopal throwed a 'are you okay dude' look at Fang. He's totally triggered. "We're approaching".

     The planet is actually color purple and medium-sized, like half the size of the Earth. Our spaceship landed safely and we scanned the surroundings, it's night in here. We spotted many human like aliens, literally 'humanoid aliens' like Fang. Fang ran immediately and we followed him.

   "This is it", Fang pointed to the big door infront of us. " In the count of 3 we will break through this door", he instructed.

"1, 2 ............. 3!"

"WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?"

——————————————————
Fact:

   ~Fang is an alien born and raised on a planet named GogoBugi[1] 

Source/Reference: https://boboiboy.fandom.com/wiki/Fang#cite_note-0

    STAY TUNED!