The 9 planets

Chapter 2

As her brothers and sisters arrive at her dark and lonely cave you automatically tell there personalities adventurously sporty, hot headed friend, vanity, creative, spiritual, confident, Warrior, musical and gloomy.

the conversation turns strait towards Luna and how her job is going since it is new, and then change into a full on argument. There are words flying because of all there personalities. Luna is a very quite being. She always liked being alone because there was know like her. She was the only one that any knew that was on every planet she was the moon.

But there was a legend about a planet, another planet, a planet that all of luna's brothers and sisters could see. It was so bright that know could look at it, that planet felt hurt, it felt hurt because know one could look in the to its eyes. That planet went into hiding and was never to be seen again, no one ever knew its name but they call it the sun that did not shine.

All though there was a loud argument going one Luna felt curious to what that bright light was and began to plan away to see what it was. And that was going to be hard because Luna could not go out in the day. But she kept planning because she knew there was a way it was just harder, that was luna's motto.