two.

⁺◟ chapter two

chapter two . . .
oh my gosh, stop being
so damn dramatic  !

 ꜜ❝ oh my gosh, stop beingso damn dramatic  ! ❞

5 april 2020

"i will literally, like deadass, choke sunwoo if i see him at all today," hyori says, stuffing a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. her eyes narrow down in rage as she stares at eric through her screen. the boy has his eyebrows furrowed and his brown eyes are trained on the piece of paper laid out in front of him on his desk. he taps his pencil for a bit before biting down on the end.

"eric, did you even listen—"

"hey yori," cuts eric, looking up at her. he lifts his homework up to the screen, pointing at a question. "what's the answer to number three on the english homework? my brain is kinda fried at the moment."

the girl chokes on her ice cream, coughing.

"bitch, that is not the answer to the question."

coughing, hyori makes a face at the boy. "you did not just ask me for help on the english homework."

eric's hands fly up in defense. "hey, i just told you that my brain's fried! mrs kwon really wasn't joking when she said that this math homework was going to be hard."

rolling her eyes, she snorts. "you literally know english dude."

"okay, and? you literally know english, too! kinda..."

hyori sighs. "this argument is going nowhere, 'ric. by the way, where the hell is hyunjoon? he's been gone for like an hour."

eric scoffs, folding his arms over his chest. "don't be so dramatic, hyori. joon's been gone for five minutes."

"damn," she replies, falling backwards onto her bed. "sorry for wanting to know where my friend's at—"

the sound of the doorbell ringing resonates throughout the ju household, cutting the girl off. hyori sighs, getting up from her bed. she trips on her badminton racket by her bed, falling onto the ground afterwards when she manages to slip on her birdies. eric begins to laugh, and when hyori stands up, her ears and cheeks are covered in pink. she can make out tears that threaten to fall from her best friend's eyes as he hits his desk repeatedly from her position on the ground.

"shut the fuck up, eric!" she yells, slamming her bedroom door shut, running down the stairs and jumping off from the last few steps. hyori inhales slowly before wrapping her hand around the doorknob and twisting it, opening the door only to slam it shut afterwards, her mood instantly going down the drain.

"ouch! what the hell?" says sunwoo, slighting pushing the door open. "now you injure my fucking foot, juju?"

hyori scoffs, trying to close the door while making sure the male's foot gets crushed in process. "you deserve it after yesterday's fiasco," she says, struggling to close the door.

"listen hyori, open the damn door before you end up flying across the living room."

hyori pauses to think, and sunwoo takes the opportunity to push the door open with a simple shove. the girl yelps as she stumbles backwards, falling.

"i'm going to choke you if you don't disappear from my sight," says hyori, glaring at sunwoo. it seems like steam's leaving the girl's ears from the look of utter rage etched on her face.

"damn, i didn't know you were a kinky dom, hyori." the boy smirks at her, enjoying the look of discomfort on her face.

"i'm going to kill you!"

"do it," sunwoo dares, anger flashing in his eyes. "bet you won't because you're such a—"

both hyori and sunwoo furrow their eyebrows, hearing squealing and something tapping against the wooden floors of the house. they tilt their head in confusion at the same time, both their eyes trained at the kitchen door only to see a little pig running out, heading straight towards where the two seventeen-year-olds are.

"what the hell..." sunwoo squints his eyes at the little piglet as it runs towards him. he lets out a weird-sounding yelp when the piglet, gyul, starts biting his ankle.

hyori stares at hers and haknyeon's piglet biting sunwoo with wide eyes before she bursts out into a fit of laughter. sunwoo looks at her with a look of disbelief written on his face.

"hyori, get this demon away from me!" he says, jumping onto one of the couches in the living room. gyul continues to squeal out in anger, trying to climb onto the couch to continue his assault on the dark-haired boy.

"ju hyori xia!"

hyori scrambles up to her feet, whipping around to see her mom staring at her in disappoint.

"m-mom!" the girl says, nervously laughing afterwards. hyori rubs the nape of her neck, a habit she had picked up when she lived in hong kong with her dad. "what are you doing here?"

her mom looks at her with furrowed eyebrows. "i live here," she slowly replies, only to shake her head and point at the squealing piglet at the foot of the couch. "go with gyul into your room. gosh! i can't believe you let gyul attack poor sunwoo!"

hyori sighs and picks up the mad piglet from the ground. gyul instantly calms down and nuzzles himself into the girl's arms. sunwoo glares at the piglet, slowly getting off the couch only to take a seat on it afterwards.

"where's your brother anyways, hyori?" asks her mom as hyori climbs up the stairs.

"he's still taking a shower."

her mom groans. "get back down here and keep sunwoo company until haknyeon decides to get out of the shower."

hyori grumbles, walking down the stairs and mentally cursing.

sunwoo just had to sit on the two-seat couch.

taking a seat, sunwoo's and hyori's shoulders brushed, making them both shiver in disgust.

"i hate you, kim sunwoo," hyori says, shifting far away as possible from the boy.

"the feeling's mutual, juju."

"stop calling me that."

"sure thing, juju."