t w e n t y - t w o

forgiven

(continuation of chapter 14)

third person pov
"bogumy!" jungkook smiled as the 12 year old jumped into his arms. to say bogum was close to his father was an understatement. "you all ready to go kiddo?" bogum nodded while zipping up his bookbag.

"alright go on to the car while i talk to your dad" bogum grabbed his bag while yelling "bye dad", going to jungkooks car.

taehyung walked down the steps to reveal jungkook standing there with his car keys. the older male smiled as he put his hands on jungkooks neck. "take care of my baby." jungkook grinned while pecking taehyungs lips.

"when do i not?" taehyung shrugged his shoulders, gently running his hands through jungkooks dark hair. he couldn't believe that he got back with jungkook, after all that happened he couldn't deny that he was still in love with jungkook. the two had yet to tell bogum but it didn't matter.

they knew he'd be happy to have both of them as his parents, even though he didn't know they already were. "i gotta get out of here, bogums waiting on me" taehyung kissed his soft lips, nodding. "love you" they whispered to each other.

jungkook waved while walking out of the door. knowing that he had both of his angels back was the best knowledge he had.

a/n: this is super short and rushed but my last part felt unfinished. plus i rlly wanted you guys to get a happy ending ❤️