Chapter 4:Day one

Ava woke up at 5:50am and got up, she looked for clothes and said “The first night should have been easy for the guard”. She did her makeup and went to do her hair when she saw purple in her hair, “No, no, no, no! Not now! Why now? Oh my!” Ava started to panic; she couldn’t go out like this, but she knew what to do. She then put dry shampoo on the purple and brushed it away “good” Ava said, then did her hair for 10 minutes and left.

The Night Guard left and Ava texted Violent “Hey Violent! You know what time it is right?” He texted back “Yes baby!” She growled and waited. Violent walked in the pizzeria “I’m Here!!” he said, Ava looked at him with a really face; “did you really have to do that?” Ava questioned, Violent nodded. Ava slapped him and walked to her office, Violent opened the pizzeria and ten minutes later 5 kids came in. Violent was tired so he fell asleep on the chair in the office. Ava smirked and put the Canada suit on and walked out “Hey kids!” “he” said. The kids looked at “him” and waved “hey Canada!” Canada said “do you kids like some cake?” the kids all nodded and followed Canada.

They got to the backstage and Canada locked the door, “where are we?” one girl asked; another girl asked “where is the cake?”. A boy said “this is a trap!” Ava took the suit off and laughed as she grabbed a knife “kids are so easy to foul!” a little boy walked in front of the other four and said “stay away from us!” “what are you going to do?” Ava stabbed him “PARKER!!!” yelled his sister, Parker was dead on the floor bleeding. His sister cried and Ava killed her “Ally!” Ally’s friend said, Ava laughed and killed the last three. “Hehehehehe that was so easy” Ava chuckled as she put them into the suits. Five minutes later Violent woke up and looked at the cams, he saw in the animatronics in the backstage and not on the stage “Hmmm” he said. Violent put the animatronics on their stages and then left the pizzeria.