PROLOGUE

A girl in her twenties, an ideal figured lady walks into the campus of a rehabilitation center. She walks in to the admin area and approaches the lady at the counter, "I have come for a research study. Can I meet the head of the department please,"

"May I get your details please", the lady asks.

"AVNI, that's my name", she replied and hands over the consignment letter. Few minutes later the lady guides her to the cabin of head of the department

Dr. VISWANATH NARAYAN, the name plate over the door read. Avni headed towards the door and knocked "May I come in sir" and she enters.

A man in his late 50's welcomes her with a pleasing smile and gestures her to take the seat.

"So Avni Mahesh right, how can I help you dear?" asks Mr. Viswanath Narayan.

"Sir, I have heard a lot about you from my professors and yes you indeed are among the top clinical psychologists in India. So I really wish to get your guidance for my final thesis. I request you to guide me through. I have chosen 'Pain Management and Rehabilitation'.

"Oh that's an interesting topic, my topic for PG was also something similar. I would be glad enough to be your guide through your thesis process.

So how long is your period?"

"Sir, it's for 6 months." She replied

"Come Avni, I'll show you around today, just interact in a mild manner and we will discuss about each person in detail from tomorrow." He arises from his chair, accompanying Avni.

Avni's POV

                                              AVNI as NAZRIYA NAZIM

How nice person, Mr Viswanath, he is such a kind person. Let's see.

This center doesn't seem like a rehabilitation center, it's more like a resort. I feel like a chill place. Probably this should have been a group study, and then should have chilled out with my friends.

We walked around. My eyes all of a sudden met a lady. She seemed to be in her late 40's. I don't know why but she pulled me to her. She was sitting in a patio, resting her chin over her hand and gazing towards the lake. She didn't seem to be enjoying the scenery, she was totally out in her subconscious mind, or take it to be in some other world which even she might not be able to recognize.

I got some kind of sudden vibe watching her...........

___________________________________________________________

So that's all for today. Let me see when I can update the chapter 1. Do show some love for the book. Please let me know your comments and reviews.