CHAPTER 3

Hey guys, I know its really late. So sorry guys. Please go ahead and read the rest. Do enjoy.

HAPPY READING

__________________________________________

(Updated on 18.04.2020)

Next day early morning, both Rashi and Ishaani left for college around 4 am.

Before leaving she sent a 'Good Morning' message for Aarav. Within a couple of hours they reached the hostel, kept their stuffs and went to college.

Rashi had apparently noticed changes in Ishaani. "Isha, you and that bhaiyya are very close is it?" suspiciously asked Rashi on their way to college.

Nothing like that, I am closer with his brother Atharv Bhaiyya than him. Also seeing him yesterday was totally unexpected and that too after an year." replied Ishaani.

"But it doesn't seem so" winked Raashi.

"Don't speak rubbish, yaar" replied Ishaani.

As expected the classes were boring or maybe they were getting bored. Like it happens in almost every college, Ishaani had this Mallu gang. Among their whole batch, there were only 8 malayalis out of the 80 students. Even their senior batches got a lot more compared with them.

Their gang was perfectly balanced with 4 girls and 4 boys. Other than Ishaani, there was Shreya, Gowri, Niha, Suhas, Nihal, Ayan and Vishesh.

Even though, Keralites by birth both Shreya and Gowri were brought up there itself.

Niha was the one piece always out of puzzle, she was more comfortable with others rather their own gang.

Shreya and Gowri were always jealous as Ishaani seemed more close to the native Tamil friends with her charm than them.

At the end of the day, as the four girls returned to hostel, it became their routine to sit and chat for some time, followed by completing their chores.

Unlikely, today Ishaani was on her phone and was texting Aarav. Rashi even though noticed, seemed to doesn't care about it.

Among the three girls, Ishaani was closer with Naira and was her cuddle partner.

They always prefer to sleep on the floor than their cot. Obviously Ishaani used to share everything with Naira but nothing related with Aarav, even as a relative not yet.

Aarav's POV

After waking up in the morning, noticed I had a 'Good morning' text received from Ishaani in Facebook messenger which I reciprocated equally.

We had frequent chats through messages throughout the day and seemed like she didn't have a proper lecturing today. She had also texted me after reaching the hostel.

Even though we are in contact through messenger, I was always in thought of acquiring her phone number so that I shall get in touch with her more closely, but something pulled me back asking about it.

It was actually fun speaking with her.

She's talkative but sweet, and that was my impression. I realized the fact that almost she was the only person whom I keep in contact every day and that made us closer soon.

Author's POV

A week passed, by the time they became closer than expected, Aarav shared his recent love failure and was heart-broken till he came in contact with Ishaani.