Baby You Drive Me Crazy

Imagine.... 💞🎶

"Do you expect us to stay here forever Bri?? You have enough stuff in this kitchen to last months

"Do you expect us to stay here forever Bri?? You have enough stuff in this kitchen to last months." He grinned his little cheeky grin at you that he always uses to charm the pants off of you. Quite literally.

"We would find ways to keep busy, wouldn't we love?" He winked at you, making you playfully smack his arm. He was off for a few days from touring and you wanted nothing more than to stay locked away forever with him. Time with him was precious to you. And when you actually got it, you took it without question.

"Clearly. I mean, you make it pretty hard to keep away from you yeah?" He brought you into his arms, resting his back against the kitchen counter as he left little kisses on your neck. He knew it drove you crazy. Anything he could think of to drive you insane, he would. And it always worked. One touch from this man and you were gone with the wind. Like he has the most magical touch known to man.

"That's what I thought anyway. I can't seem to get rid of you. So I'm doing something right." His playful smile at you only caused you to chuckle.

"Oh I'm not going anywhere dear Jones. So get used to it darling." He suddenly crashed his lips to yours in such a heated kiss, it took your breath away. Being with him was like living in a state of complete bliss. So being in this apartment for a few days, wouldn't be so bad at all.