Simple Dining

Imagine.... 🎶💞🍽

"You lot act like you haven't ate in millions of years

"You lot act like you haven't ate in millions of years." Brian chuckled from beside you at the guys going to town on dinner. They just got finished with a gig and well, they've certainly worked up an appetite. You were just happy to have the chance to do something as simple as sitting down and eating with them.

"Well love, we're growing boys after all!" He softly placed his arm around your shoulder, making you practically beam like the sun. They always teased you about how much you adored Brian. You were completely crazy about this man. But what wasn't there to be crazy about? Talented, super good looking, a charm like no other. He just made you feel so incredibly special. Like you were the only girl in the world.

"Clearly. It's all gone!" They all had already finished, while you still had quite a bit left. Well, you did. Until Brian suddenly took a chip from your plate, one after another until none were left.

"Sorry love. I'm growing. Remember?" His little smirk had you rolling your eyes, knowing you wouldn't do anything to stop him. Or even say no. That's another thing he did to you. You never could say no. The bugger.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say Jones." He kissed your cheek with a wink, before you all continued on your conversation. A night with your boys was just what the doctor ordered.