Unexpected Betrayal

Izuku was in his dorm room reading notes he had made in class. He put his note book down and started thinking about his girlfriend uraraka they've been going out for five months (he had asked her out after the sports festival and she said yes) they had a great relationship, until a couple days ago.

'for some reason she's been a bit distant when ever we hang out' though Izuku 'I should go and see if everything is alright with her'

He got up and walked to her dorm room. When he got there he knocked on her door.

"Hey ochaco you in there" he called out. No response came.

'She must be out or asleep' he thought and decided to come back later.

He was walking down to the living room when he heard a strange noise coming from kacchans room. It was kind of like he was moaning. He was about to keep walking when he heard something that made his heart stop.

"Bakugo be quiter someone might hear you" he heard ochaco say.

Izuku went to the door and with 10% he kicked the door open.

The door flew of its hinges with a loud crash, his leg hurt but he didn't notice because in the room he saw his girlfriend naked with his old bully on top of her.

With Momo (POV)

I was just in my room looking through the news when suddenly I heard a loud noise, I ran out of my room to see what was going on.

"What happened? " asked jirou

"I don't know but it came from the boys side"

We both ran over to the noise and ther we saw izuku standing out side bakugous room with the door broken , he looked like he was about to cry.

"Izuku what's goi--" I looked inside and saw it. I was shocked I didn't think that uraraka would do this but ther she was.

Everyones else came running up the stairs or round the corner to see what hade happened.

They all looked in the dorm and then there was anger on their faces.

"What the hell ochaco I thought you where with midoriya" said Iida and mina.

"Bakugo I know you hate midoriya but this is to far" said kirishima.

I looked over at midoriy and was about to say something when he spoke.

"It's fine guys leave them alone" he said as his eyes just stared at the floor

Everyones looked at him. "you OK midoriya" I asked

"yeah I'll be fine" he said as he walked away

I looked at ochaco and scowled at her before running after him, everyone else did the same before leaving.

"midoriya" I called out

He looked back and gave a week smile "ill be fine" he said " I just need some time alone"

I was almost in tears here he was trying to reassure me after what hade happend to him.

"OK but if you need to talk I'm hear to listen" I said. 'wtf was that yaoyorozu midoriya is crying inside and all I can say is ill listen God you wouldn't even be able to comfort mineta.. and you just need to jiggle your boobs in that situation' I thought to myself.

He just smiled "thank you I'm lucky to have a friend like you" he said before going into his room.

'Please be ok'

That's the end of the chapter.

This chapter was inspired by @ArcofUA also known as khai meunrath