Loving After The Fighting

Momo is walking to her dorm room still furious at Bakugo for all the suffering he put Izuku through the past week, she got to her room and sat down on her bed.

'even though what Bakugo did was unforgivable I can't let Izuku kill him, he could go to jail for life and I'd never see him again' Momo though.

She laid down on her bed thinking what she should do to stop Izuku from completely killing Bakugo. She was still thinking when she heard a knock on her door.

"come in" Momo said, the door opened to reveal Jirou and the rest of class 1-A.

"Momo what did Somthing happen between you and Izuku" Jirou asked

Momo looked confused "no what makes you say that"

"Well you both looked really angry when you walked in" Mina said

"oh no its not that it's something else" Momo said looking away from everyone else.

"then what is it Yaoyorozu" Iida asked "I've never seen Midoriya so angry"

Momo didn't say anything 'should I tell them, it isn't my place to say but they deserve to know' She sighed "OK I'll tell you but not here"

Everyone was in the common area, Momo was telling them what had happened with Izuku and Inko and how Bakugo was the one that almost killed Inko.

When Momo had finished everyone had a mixed look of anger and shock.

"I'm shocked that he would go that far" Kirishima wispers

Momo was looking at the ground with a concerned look on her face, Jirou looked at her "there's something you're not telling us isn't there"

Momo looked away quickly sweating "n-no I've told you everything"

"then why do you look so concerned"

"i-i-it's nothing"

"Momo tell us" mina said in a stern tone

Momo sighed "when we left the hospital room Izuku turned to me and said 'I'm gonna kill him' at first I thought he was exaggerating but now that I think about it.... I think he's gonna try and kill Bakugo"

Everyone was shocked "but that would mean that he could never be a hero and he'd be thrown in jail" Iida said knowing how much Izuku wanted to be a hero.

"That's not what concerns me" Momo said "I feel like he won't be able to control his Quirk, he'll break all his limbs mabey even tare himself apart"

Silence fell across the dorms no one knew what to say, finally the silence was broken by Kirishima "so we have to stay with Izuku at all times"

"preaty much" Momo said

There was a moment of silence before Todoroki jumped up "SHIT HE'S ALONE NOW" then he rushed over to the boys dorm. (with Iida screaming "language" at him)

Everyone looked at him confused before they realised what he meant 'oh no' everyone thought simultaneously.

Todoroki got to Izukus room and almost broke the door down as he opened it, in the room was Izuku laying on the bed under his blanket.

Todoroki gave a sigh of relief as he walked over to the bed "hey Izuku how are you doing" he got no response.

Everyone else araived at the dorm room and they relaxed when they saw Izuku on his bed.

" hey Izuku I know you're angry at the moment b..." Todoroki stopped when he noticed something was off, he lifted the sheets to reveal two pillows.