Im Gonna Kill Him

Momo and Izuku walked back in into the dorms at 8:00pm, they were holding hand and talking to each other about how 'they had so much fun' and 'they should do it again sometime'

They were so deep in conversation that they hadn't realised the class was looking at them and whispering to each other until Jirou spoke up.

"so how was the date" she said expecting them to both blush, stop holding hands and denie that it was a date.

To her surprise they both smiled at her and Momo said "it was great we had lots of fun" she then put her head on Izukus shoulder and hug his arm which made him blush.

Everyone looked at them with one question in their mind "so are you two like a thing now" Kirishima finally asked

Izuku turned to him with a big smile on his face "yup" he said, the class then proceed to cheer for the new couple as many ran up to them congratulating them.

"I always knew you were the manliest" Kirishima said to Izuku

"I totally shipped you two" kaminari said

"you two look fabulous together" Aoyama said as he sparkeld

"man I'm so jealous that you got a boyfriend before me Momo" Mina said to Momo.

The two were crowded and asked many questions like 'who confessed' and 'where did you go' they both felt a bit uncomfortable, Iida noticed this.

"everyone give them space I'm sure their tired so let them rest" Iida said trying to act serious but he couldn't help it and smiled to Izuku thinking 'good for you Midoriya'

Izuku smiled back at him as a way of saying thank you before being pulled away by the boys and Momo being pulled away by the girls.

"Momo you have got to tell us everything" Jirou said so Momo explained.

With Izuku things weren't going as well.

"where did you go, did you confes to her, how manly was the date," Kirishima asked a million question without giving Izuku time to answer any of them.

"Kirishima please calm down" Izuku said "I'll explain everything" Izuku then proceed to explain, after explaining Izuku said that he wanted to go to bed as it was now 10:12pm and school was back on tomorrow.

he then left everyone to go to his room but on the way saw Momo was also getting bombarded with questions so he decided to help her out.

"hey Momo you think you could help me with something"

Momo looked at him and understood what he was trying to do "yeah sure Izu" Momo ran to as he walked off and hugged his arm "thank you Izu"

Izuku smiled at her "no problem Momo" (I can't think of any good momo nicknames so you know give me some ideas... Please)

Time Skip Friday 5:26pm

Momo and Izuku were currently sitting on the couch, Momo had her head on Izuku shoulder and he had his head on hers, they were also holding hands, Izuku suddenly got a call from the hospital.

Momo raised her head off Izukus shoulder "hello" izuku said answering the phone

"hello is this Izuku Midoriya" asked a female voice.

"yes may I ask who this is"

"my name is Dr Yukio and I'm calling you to tell you that your mother has woken up and you may come and see her"

Izuku was unable to believe what he was hearing "thank you doc ill be there in a bit" he put his phone away and ran out the door.

"Where is he off to" todoroki asked Momo

"no clue but I'm gonna go after him" Momo replied before running after him

'What's gotten into them' todoroki though

Momos POV

I saw Izuku run out the door after he finished his phone call and decided to follow him just in case, after about 5 minutes I saw him go into the hospital and I followed him inside.

"wher is Inko Midoriya room" I heard Izuku ask at the reception desk as I finally caught up to him.

"She's in room 24" the reseptionest response, she then looked at me "is this young girl with you" which made Izuku turn around and notice me for the first time since he ran out the dorm.

"yes.. I am" I said in between breathes.

Izuku POV

I was surprised to see that Momo had followed me but I was also happy because it ment that mum could meet my new girlfriend, altho explaining what happened between me and ochako is gonna be awkward.

"Izu why did you run out all of a sudden" asked Momo as I held her hand and walked to room 24.

I smile at her "you'll se in a bit".

I open the door to the room and there I see mum looking at me a bit bewildered, a tear began to run down my cheak.

No one's POV

Izuku ran over to the bed that Inko was sat on "mum I thought I would never see you again" he said as he hugged her tightly.

Momo understood now why Izuku ran out and felt kind of bad for following him, she saw how happy Izuku was to see his mother and smiled.

Momo was about to leave when she heard Izuku say "mum I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu" and he gesture for Momo to come over.

"h-hello Miss Midoriya its a pleasure to meet you" she said with a sweet smile.

Inko smiled at the pair, her eyes sparkling "so when can I expect grand kids" she asked.

"mum" Izuku said blushing deeply as Momo had steem come out of her ears.

Inko looked at Izuku "what it's a really important question"

Izuku looked at Momo who was still blowing steem "I think you broke her"

When Momo finally came back to her senses Izuku asked Inko Somthing very important, "mum do you know who attacked you"

Momo now looked completely serious and Inko looked at the floor "I didn't see his face but what I remember is hearing explosions I looked around only to be hit in the face with an explosion and the man said something like 'stupid deku this will finally break you'"

Inko looked back at them to see both clenging their fists and they both looked furious "Izuku what's wrong" she asked

Izuku and Momo remember Inko was there and went back to their normal selves.

"oh nothing mum" Izuku looked at the clock "I think me and Momo should head back to school"

"ok sweetie visit me again"

"will do" Izuku said as he and Momo left the room, when they were far enough away Izuku turned to Momo with anger in his eyes.

"I'm gonna kill that Bastard"

Now things are getting quite interesting, I was gonna try and make this the last chapter but I felt like this was a good place to stop.

Quick quizz who do you think attacked Inko (it's quite obvious).