💥~Dream Island~💥

Yoohoo! We are here.

4:12pm

You and the others arrived at the taxi after 30 mins, you step out into the warm atmosphere and helped Ochaco up from the long ride. Deku carried Izuocha while Earl was calm in his baby carrier on Bakugo. The others went to the ticket booth while you took some photos of the theme park posting it on instagram.

Bakugo: Hey y/n! You coming or what?

You: Im coming! Let me just take some photo-

Bakugo charged to you and grabbed you forcefully dragging you to the area where the man checks your ticket.

You: Ouch you meanie! That was harsh.

Bakugo: Now you feel how I felt when you dragged me at UA!

You ignored him and went straight to the merchandise store buying plenty of their mickey mouse hats.

You: I don't have enough money for all of them...
!!!
Oh bakugo~

Bakugo: W-what?!

You: Could you please lend me some money for the Mickey mouse hats?
Ill take you on a date next week! 😚

Bakugo: Grrr, deal, but we gotta eat at ********

You: Ha! Jokes on you I love spicy food.

Bakugo: I know you do darling.

Bakugo bought the Mickey mouse hats with regret but Ochaco and deku paid him in return. (You didn't have to, obviously) You decided it would be a cute time to take a photo of bakugo and told him to pose. He didn't know what to do so he just did a cute peace sign

 He didn't know what to do so he just did a cute peace sign

Bakugo: W-wait! I wasnt ready for the god damn photo!

You: You looked cute though so thats what is important.

You gave bakugo a quick kiss on the cheek and took as many photos as you can with ochaco. Then bakugo pulled you aside giving deku his phone and camera filter on.

Bakugo: Take a picture okay?

Deku: I know how to use a phone Kacchan.

Bakugo: Whatever! Just listen to me.

As you and him were in-front of the castle he grabbed you by the wait pulling you closer to him, he went slanted and kissed you on the lips passionately until deku finally took the photo as Ochaco cheered bakugo on.

You: eh?!
You never do this type of romantic stuff!!

You would blush intensely while he smirked

Bakugo: Just post it on instagram so everyone will know your mine.

You: Haha! Fuck you. I aint no prize.