PROLOGUE

The cafe was dimly lit, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee hanging in the air like a promise of secrets yet to be revealed. Two people, once deeply in love, now sat across from each other, their eyes locked in a silent understanding.

Rihan, his voice laced with hesitation, spoke the words that would shatter the fragile truce between them. "Damn, that's messed up... Alright, fine, I'll spill the beans."

Aaha's gaze never wavered, her eyes piercing through the veil of the past. She twirled the straw in her glass, her movements graceful, yet laced with a hint of venom. "Do you still love me?" she asked, her voice a whispered challenge.

Rihan's confusion was palpable, but Aaha's expression remained calm, her words a slow-burning fire that would consume the lies and deceit that had once bound them together. "Because I don't. I died that day. And now, sitting in front of you is Aahana Sharma, the one who stood alone during the darkest times of my life."

In that moment, the cafe faded into the background, and all that remained was the weight of their past, the ache of broken promises, and the whispered threat of a revenge yet to come.

And with that, Aaha stood up, her sunglasses glinting in the dim light, her eyes a cold, hard mask that hid the pain and the fury that simmered beneath. "Your time is up, Mr. Rihan." She turned and walked away, leaving Rihan to confront the ghosts of their past, and the reckoning that was yet to come.

"Damn, that's messed up... Alright, fine, I'll spill the beans," Rihan says, looking down,

While aaha twirling the straw into the glass And leans back in her chair, takes off her sunglasses, and asks, "Do you still love me?"

Rihan gets all confused and says, "What kind of question is that?"

"Because I don't, I died that day, And now, sitting right in front of you is Aahana sharma, the one who stood all alone during the darkest times of my life," Aaha says, giving him a silent smile.

"I just want to tell you the truth," rihan tries to explain.

"Like seriously, Mr. Rihan Singh? You still think I'll trust you? You broke my heart and left me when I needed you the most. Just wait and watch, I'll make your life a living hell. I'm telling you this to your face because I'm not the kind to fight behind your back," she says, standing up. "Your time is up, Mr. Rihan." She puts on her glasses and leaves the cafe.

*****