2) Marcus

"You have three years inside each memory," the voice firmly stated. "This may seem like a long time to you, but remember, time passes very fast here."
"Yeah, yeah. I got it," I spat. "Just play the memory!"
The memory began to play.
I stood in a bedroom that looked like something I designed the other day. Had I kept all my old paperwork?
I looked down at my tea length dress. It was a pin-up style dress, which was what I've always wanted to own.
"Cam?" A man's voice called down the hall.
I had no idea what to say. I didn't who this guy was. Was he my boyfriend? Husband?
My voice shook with panic. "Y-yeah?" I said, flustered.
"I'm hungry, can we order a pizza?" He yelled back.
"Yeah, uh, one sec!" I said.
I walked into my hallway and looked down at my hands. There wasn't a ring on my finger. Thank God.
The place I was living in was like I living inside one of my Sims' houses. It was perfection; everything I had ever dreamed about.
A small dog barked and ran up to me. I read her collar.
"Hi... Belle! You're so adorable!" I cooed. She looked like a French Bulldog, which happens to be my favorite type of dog. Of course.
"Cam!" the man shouted. "Pizza?"
"Haha! Oh, right." I said. What was the number to the pizza place? I was panicking.
"Uh... can you call them?" I said. "I'm uh, busy..."
I heard a loud sigh and the sound of the phone dialing. I walked into the room he was in.
It was a game room. I spotted a really old Nintendo 64, and Xbox One, and other types of consoles that were new and I couldn't name.
The computer he was sitting at was a monster. It was the biggest thing I had ever seen. It looked like it would cost a fortune.
He turned around and looked at me.
Honestly, he was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He had gleaming blue eyes, long ginger hair that he wore up in a bun, and his face was plastered with freckles.
I walked up to his computer. His name was Marcus. What a cute name.
"Cam, what do you want on the pizza?" he asked me.
I couldn't answer him. I was just dumbfounded by his gorgeous face.
"Cam?" he said. "You alright? It looks like you've just seen a ghost."
"Pepperoni," I said dreamily.
He firmly said everything he wanted. He seemed very stern.
He stood up and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't believe this man was my boyfriend.