Chapter 8

*Thank you all so much for the love! We meet an old friend of Rio's in this chapter! Who could it be? Vote, follow and add! Thank you! XoXo

Chapter 8

I woke up the following morning and sleepily hung an arm on Rio's side of the bed. It was empty. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms out wide. I checked my phone, and I had slept until ten a.m. which was sleeping in for me. I got up and went pee, then brushed my teeth. I headed down to the kitchen, and Rio was pouring himself a cup of coffee. He turned to me and smirked.

"Mornin'." He said.

"Morning," I said, in the middle of a yawn.

"I gotta leave here in a minute, but there is somethin' I need from you today." He said, leaning against the countertop. I walked over and poured myself some coffee.

"Yeah?" I asked. I was actually excited. Whether it was a criminal activity or not, I was a work-a-holic.

"Yeah. I need you to pick up a friend of mine from the airport at one. I told him what you drive. He'll be outside the main terminal. Maybe keep an eye on him today. Don't let him out of your sight type of deal." He said, putting his cup down and standing in front of me. I eyed him.

"Babysitting again huh?" I said as I set my cup down. "You aren't utilizing me as you should, Rio," I said. He smirked, then stepped forward to wrap his long arms around my waist.

"Oh, I am definitely utilizing you like I should be, darlin'." He said before pressing his lips to mine. He pulled away and moved my dark hair out of my face. "He is gonna crash with us for a week or two. He's a good dude." He says, tightening his grip on me. "Then I'm gonna need you to watch the girls for me. I need Mick and Tony tonight. Good for that?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, you do." He said, crashing his lips to mine again. He ran his tongue along my lip, and I smiled. He pulled away from me and lightly slapped my ass before heading out the door. I finished my coffee and jumped in the shower. Once I had dried my hair and hung up my towel, I went into our giant closet. I smiled at Rio's crazy organization and headed into my side. I got out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. I shoved on my Gucci Ace sneakers and my Michael Kors black hooded bomber jacket. I completed my look with my fingerless faux leather gloves and looked at the clock. It was only eleven. I still had time to kill. I put on my sunglasses and headed over to the town spa to get my nails done. I had decided on short stiletto-shaped crimson nails. They looked amazing, so I tipped really well. I headed over to the airport and parked in the pick-up zone. I saw a dude who looked overly tired walking towards my car. He had messy brown hair and beautiful eyes. He bent down to get level with my passenger window.

"You Andy?" He asked.

"In the flesh," I said, putting my sunglasses on top of my head. He shoved his backpack in the back seat and got into the passenger side.

"Yo, thanks for pickin' me up. Appreciate it." He said, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, no problem. You and I are gonna be hanging out today. You cool with running an errand with me tonight?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, looking on his phone. "So you're Rio's new girl, huh?" He asked.

"What?" I asked nervously. Was he telling people I was his girl? Not that I minded, I guess. I just didn't really know what exactly this was yet.

"His new logistics girl." He clarified.

"Oh, yeah, that's me," I said, relaxing a little. "I'm sorry, dude, I didn't catch your name," I said, turning onto the highway.