i // dearest (Y/N)

(Y/N) lay on the blood-stained ground, lifeless. Her chest no longer rising like it was hours before only the mahogany red that stained her creamy dress, her hair (H/C) ruffled from the battle that had happened just minutes ago, her (E/C) orbs widened in shock and fear, not the warm light that once offered comfort to those who gazed at them, her soft hands now calloused and broken holding onto her chipped sword, her lips dripping with blood, not holding the smile that used to grace them.

(Y/N) was dead

she was dead?

she was dead.

" oh my god, OH MY GOD! " Diane screamed eyes widened in terror, The whole world seemed to stop for a second, everyone's heart dropped. Meliodas ran up to the still girl, shaking her shoulders furiously, tears dripping into the gaping hole in the middle of her stomach, going straight through her onto the grass that she lay upon.

" y-you're kidding, right? This is a joke, isn't it? you can wake up now Miss (Y/N) " Ban spoke up, gazing into her unblinking eyes, looking for any sign of life.

" She's dead " Gowther replied, infuriating the remaining of the sins

" YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE- " Diane started screaming, her tears wetting the floor below her, she fell to her knees, shaking the ground causing King to fall to the ground too, the former bung her fists against the ground " NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! " she rasped " WAKE UP (Y/N) PLEASE, WAKE UP (Y/N) " she stared at the girl between her tears, " please I'm begging, PLEASE! "

But that never happened, did it? at least, to their knowledge

The sins ended up gathering some of (Y/N)s favorite flowers, and placing her body on top of the pile, each placing something of their own close to the maiden. Ban kissed her head tenderly his tears dripping down her face.

"goodnight miss (Y/N)" he said with a smile.

and then they left her, they didn't look back, but they would always remember her. The constant happiness they gave her, The delicious food she'd make them. Everything, her smile, her warm eyes, her hugs, her.

------- ^-^ --

The witch stumbled across the dead woman, dropping her basket of fruits onto the grassy floor

" Oh, deary! how unfortunate.. " she trailed off, thinking " Aha! Maybe I can put that potion to use? " The cloaked woman fell to her knees and searched around in the basket that she previously held, pulling out a bubbly pink potion from the woven item. The woman stepped closer to the pile of flowers the deceased girl lied on, she held (Y/N)s mouth open, pouring the liquid down (Y/N)s throat.

Her body made a strange sound, her throat gurgling, and croaking. The hole in (Y/N)s stomach started fixing itself, shrinking (Y/N) down to a typical toddler Size, her face growing more youthful and babyish, her limbs shrinking, smaller and smaller.

The potion turned her into a toddler again, a toddler.

(Y/N)s eyes opened her glassy (E/C) orbs filled with life and happiness, she touched her face, legs, arms, and torso.

" Are you, my " she paused for a moment " Who are you, Where am I? "

" Who am I? "

" do you remember anything, my dear? " the woman asked, putting her hand on the 'toddlers' shoulder (Y/N) paused for a moment, thinking, she twiddled her thumbs for a bit looking at the floor.

" (Y/N), I think I'm (Y/N) " she looked into the woman's eyes, worried " Is that right? " The older female laughed, petting the younger girls head gently

" I do not know little one, that is something only you know! " she had calmed down, only now chuckling, standing up " It seems It's my turn to introduce myself, my name is Cordelia! But you can call me mommy " She smiled, picking the girl up spinning her around " Let us go home (Y/N) I shall make us some porridge " Cordelia placed (Y/N) on the ground and held her hand, leading her the way she came.

--------

hiyyaa! I'm Kiri! n this is my first fanfic, x reader, whatever you like to call these :) I'm not a very experienced writer, so if anything looks a bit weird it's totes on me!! I'm open to constructive criticism unless you're mean about it! I hope you're enjoying it so far!!

I've started this to pass time because of the coronavirus that's happening, I hope you're all okay!! remember to wash your hands and stay hydrated, try and help your family and don't waste food! Have a lovely rest of the day/evening!

((unedited))