Hate?

The sun was shining brightly and it was surprising, considering that it was raining last night. Unconsciously, Jungkook reached his hand for the source of maddening rose scent, only to find the bed empty.

Jungkook mood instantly dropped. Maybe the omega hates being with him. He made his way to the bathroom and after he was freshen up, he went downstairs.

The scent of eggs and vegetables hit his nostrils. What made his heart race was that Jimin was cooking for him, with wet hairs and wearing Jungkook's oversized T shirt. He was also wearing the annoying fluffy slippers that Jungkook can't help but coo at the sight.

"Good morning! " Jungkook chirped as he sat on the kitchen chair. Jimin was glowing.

" Good morning! " Jimin replied with a smile. If a smile can blind a person, Jungkook had to be blind by now.

" Why are you awake so early? " Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin placed the food in two plates.

" I can't sleep. " Jimin replied as he sat beside Jungkook.

" Have your vomiting stopped? " Jungkook asked and Jimin blinked at him few times before nodding.

" They don't happen much often now. " Jimin replied.

Suddenly, he jolted from his seat and placed his hand over his stomach. His eyes filled tears and Jungkook was on his feet in a second.

" Minnie? Baby? What happened? Is it hurting? "Jungkook asked and Jimin let out a airy laugh before grabbing the Alpha's hand and placing it on his belly.

Now, it was Jungkook who jolted in surprise. The pup kicked!

He looked at his omega who was smiling with tears filled eyes and Jungkook in to kiss him but decided against it and buried his face in crook of his neck, scenting the omega.

Jimin felt something wet on his neck and realised that the Alpha was crying. It was uncommon to his eyes.

"The pup! Jimin! He is kicking! " The Alpha said in between his sobs as if it was unnatural.

Jimin was crying too, but this time the tears were of happiness.

" I can't believe that I almost lost this. "Jungkook said, still leaning on his mate. The pup was still kicking under the Alpha's hand.

" But you didn't. We are here with you. " Jimin said with a smile, teary smile.

Jungkook wanted to kiss him so bad but he can't. His mate is not ready and he won't force him.

" Eat. You'll get late for the office. " Jimin ordered and the Alpha comply, but his left hand was still resting on his mates belly, enjoying the occasional kicks his pup was giving.

Jungkook would love to play football with the pup!

______________________________

" So how was the homework? " Hoseok asked to Jungkook as they were alone. It was their individual session.

Hugging.

Hugging was the homework and they have been doing it naturally. Jungkook didn't even remembered the homework to be honest. Everything was slowly falling in place.

"It is going fine. " Jungkook replied.

" Any improvements? " Hoseok asked as he scrambled something on his notebook.

" We sleep together. " Jungkook said casually.

" I didn't thought you guys can be that fast. " Hoseok said with a chuckle and Jungkook got confused. It was after few moments that he got what the elder mean.