~Skep6d/Skephalo~

Alright third times the charm right?
Either way it's my third attempt so wish me luck and enjoy <3
Also just a warning for this chapter that there is cheating involved and I do not support cheating at all  so if you cannot stand cheating than please do not read this.
———————————————————————————
-Vincent's POV-
I... I know that Zak and Darryl are together and I'm happy for them but why does it hurt? It hurts to see them together, why couldn't it have been me with Zak instead of that- that muffin.

I hear my phone buzz and I look over and who's texted me, none other than Skeppy himself, and he wants me to meet him and Darryl seriously?

But I- I can't meet up with them, I would never be able to talk to him in person without just telling him everything I felt...

But I can't say no, that would just be plain rude of me, so I said yes... I'm probably gonna regret this but  I guess I can't avoid this any longer...

*Time skip to 3 days later*

-Zak's POV-
I was about to leave to get Darryl so we can leave but... did I just hear another mans voice in Darryl's room or am I going crazy???

-Nobody's POV just talking-
Zak walks into Darryls room to see him on the bed underneath another man?!? And they're kissing...

Zak:
I-I just stood there silently... they haven't seen me yet so it's a win?

Darryl:
I hear the floorboards creaking but I don't think they're coming here so I don't mind. It was hard to get my little Axel into my room without Zak realizing but I did it. Oh my goodness he's  so-so cute! He starts taking off my clothes but I don't mind  even the slightest. I know it's wrong to cheat but I can't help it. Plus Zak will never find out about this.

Zak:
I-I'm just in awe right now... I have no idea what to say. So I just took a photo of Darryl and his "lover". I finally say something as they're about to start doing "the deed". Wow Darryl so this is how you treat me! I LOVED YOU, but of course you don't care at all do you? I don't even realize it but my eyes start overflowing with tears.

Darryl:
Zak I swear this is not what you think it is! Actually you know what Axel is 100x better than you'll ever be, your trash and useless and I never loved you, just go crawl into a hole and stay there you disgust me!

Zak:
little did he know that I recorded it all... and I will expose his true self...
I run out the door not even caring about anything else in the world.

Darryl:
As soon as he ran out I knew that I would regret this but honestly, I don't care at all I mean now I can get with axel without that pest being around all the time. I just continue with my cutie~.

Vincent:
I go to the spot where I'm supposed to meet the two.
But I just see Zak there but he's crying?!

Vincent:
Zak what happened? Are you ok? Where is Darryl? Oh god I'm sorry if I'm asking too much...
I crouch down and wipe his tears with my sleeve.

Zak:
I just open my phone and tap on the video. His expression once peaceful, now turns to a face of pure disgust and hatred.

Vincent:
Zak it's okay I'll be here with you ok? He didn't deserve you anyways alright?

Zak:
I get up and hug Vincent.

Vincent:
Zak gets up and hugs me, I don't even care if his tears stain my sweatshirt, all I care about is Zak.

Zak:
Thank you... I don't even know what I'd do without you here Vince....

Vincent:
I don't know what I'd do without you either Zakky....