~Skepnoblade~

First time writing in a few months, but I'm back now so that's all that matters. Like I say before writing in every single one shot, this is just a fanfic and not true at all, and these are real people so don't force them together.
———————————————————————————
-Narrator's POV-

At this moment where things are going horrible, one friend is hurrying to book a plane ticket, another is sitting on the floor crying enough tears to fill an ocean, and another is on their way to who knows where.

-Vincent's POV-

I knew I couldn't trust him, yet I couldn't stop him from hurting MY friend...

-Darryl's POV-

I thought he was a good guy... he would always be kind and polite whenever I saw him, but he really can deceive.
———————————————————————————
A Single day is all it took for things to go wrong...
———————————————————————————
-At Zak and Dave's House-
...
-Zak's POV-
Dave PLEASE... can we please work this out I love you..

-Dave's POV-
I'm sorry but it really wasn't meant to be....

-Dave's POV-
Goodbye, it was nice to know you....

And at that Dave walked out the door, bringing all of his belongings, and leaving Zak on the floor all alone and crying tears like a waterfall
———————————————————————————
And that's it, a short one shot because I'm starting to bring my skills up more, and I don't want to end up writing something stupid and I hope you enjoyed.
But aside from that, I will be starting to write at least once a week from now on.